Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I heard deemers mommy is a fukkin dime

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    You gotta be kidding me...There's lots of young posters that don't act like fukkin tool bags. Deem just takes the cake. He's the biggest douche on the forum.

He has a pathetic life and tries to overcompensate online...too bad that online he's an even bigger loser. Lots of guys here are 20 years old with college degrees, houses, big bank accounts, and Deem has none. He still lives with his mom and bets $5 parlays. Give up on the kid...he has no respect or character. Kid buried himself. Already gone.
    That's the funny thing about life Tex. No one is ever gone. No one is ever written off. Not at that age especially.

You never now when the light bulb fukkin turns on. Fukkin little rats everywhere wake the fukk up at some point, smarten the fukk up at another. Fukk's who had the world by the ass when the rats were running around being rats start taking shit for granted in life and get like they are smarter than the next guy.

All of a sudden the rats ain't fukkin rats anymore and they come back running shit.

Now assuming Deemer even has a fukkin light bulb is a stretch at this point. But you never fukkin know.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Well I give props to any 20 year old with a bachelors/masters degree cause that means they graduated HS way early
    Yahh, it's almost impossible to get a masters at 20, but nowadays, it's pretty common for a highschooler to graduate with 40+ hours with all the dual credit programs.

Not that it really matters, I graduated at 22 but it's annoying to hear clowns like Deem talk shit when everything they say is complete BS.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Yahh, it's almost impossible to get a masters at 20, but nowadays, it's pretty common for a highschooler to graduate with 40+ hours with all the dual credit programs.

Not that it really matters, I graduated at 22 but it's annoying to hear clowns like Deem talk shit when everything they say is complete BS.
    lol when he said his prof would give money away to whomever won that engineering contest

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Deemer put the gun down tried to call the business line all I heard was a loud snorting noise and a female in her 40s shouting

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Deemers mom caught him gambling

This could break himpul

Asian families stick together

We shall see

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    lol when he said his prof would give money away to whomever won that engineering contest
    Yeah, that was one of his posts that made me realize that he probably isn't even in college. I have an engineering degree from a university and it's pretty fukkin common sense that a professor isn't going to pay his students out of pocket to do work...The kid sounded like he was in a community skills development center.

TxAaron

Deemer put the gun down tried to call the business line all I heard was a loud snorting noise and a female in her 40s shouting
    Canuck, you're really dogging this kid...I hope you don't push him over the edge.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

He knows I'm joking he'll be back with some plays for tomorrow

TxAaron

He knows I'm joking he'll be back with some plays for tomorrow
    Lol, that's the funny thing.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I love these guys claiming $1000 bets.
    why ? people actually do it....

i regularly drop $500 on first inning props or player props for nfl....

TxAaron

What happened to 11:15 Deem? Mommy cut down on your nightly internet allowance?

First 1234