matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

awsome Cano! u and AROID are like 2 for 51 since the playoffs started. Not gonna lie i think i could do better

matt1216

I honeslty think the Yankees got so pissed off with the Orioles average starters, that they started pressing way to hard. Now there in a funk and cant get out of it.

matt1216

I wish the Blue Jays were here..... they could hit with a AAA lineup! lol atleast get 3 runs

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Pounding Detroit at home. POUNDING

matt1216

Now Arod gets a hit lol!!! to be honest heshit the ball hrd tonight,shoulda had 2 hits.... had a Athim ball earlier!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Arod got a hit! Omg! Strike up the band!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Granderson strikes out for the 3rd time, though.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkin waste of money is the Spankees. Pathetic!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I really hate to back these fukkers and I always seem to regret it, even if they win, for all the hell they put me through. Yankees are able to pound Dirty Sanchez. Thats one pitchers whos number they do have. Kuroda's money at home. I would take the Under but i just dont trust Sanchez AND another huge factor is that Detroit bull pen is a joke. I mean.. Do you think Valverde will even touch the ball again this season? So theres issues there. I think the line up will look something like this tomorrow.

1. Ichiro LF
    2. Cano 2B
    3. Tex 1B
    4. Ibanez (DH)
    5. Swisher LF
    6. Arod 3B
    7. Granderson CF
    8. Nix SS
    9. Martin C

Yankees hit some hard balls with bases loaded yesterday and were on the wrong side of a call that should have scored a run. I like Kuroda in this spot and I think if theres anything left in those Yankees bats theyll unleash on Dirty Sanchez tomorrow.

Everytime i bet on the Yankees win or lose i say im nver betting on the Yankees again. I had Detroit last night and it felt SO GOOD till that 9th inning.

Yankees always seem to rise to the occasion and they cant go back to Detroit down 2-0 knowing they have to face Verlander.

BOL.
    Well, like I anticipated I regret betting on these fuckers and I will never bet on them again. I thought there was a little more pop left in the bats but I was wrong.

POUNDING VERLANDER AND DETROIT GAME 3. I don't care what the juice is. Possibly the biggest bet of the year for me.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea, tiger$. yankees are fukked. they can't even foul balls off most of the time. does not matter how they arrange the lineup

matt1216

Well, like I anticipated I regret betting on these fuckers and I will never bet on them again. I thought there was a little more pop left in the bats but I was wrong.

POUNDING VERLANDER AND DETROIT GAME 3. I don't care what the juice is. Possibly the biggest bet of the year for me.
    Ya, I woud hit them to. If they cant hit a 91MPH fastball they sure as shit are not hitting 100MPH fastball. The only Problem here is Sabathia is going for the Yanks. Det is horrible at home vs Lefties. Sabathia has been great so far. Historically the Yankees have hit Verlander well. Dont be suprised if the Yanks have closed door meeting. This may call for some live betting as this is the frst day off for the Yankees since there horribe offense streak.

Id wait for live betting...... I forgot this Yankee team has a day off. The Jays came to town back in Late August. Jays started 3 lefties. Jays should have won all 3 games, but there lineup couldnt hit. The Tigers had a 3 hitter thown against them ( Lefty J.A. Happ). Romero started the next day only gave up 3 ER over 6IP and he walked 8 GUYS! Det cant hit lefties

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22632

Verlander may throw a freakin No No the way these pathetic NY Wankers are hitting.

matt1216

I can see Arod get going finally.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Nah, it's gonna be Hughes vs. Verlander. Sabathia is pitching game 4.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Ya, I woud hit them to. If they cant hit a 91MPH fastball they sure as shit are not hitting 100MPH fastball. The only Problem here is Sabathia is going for the Yanks. Det is horrible at home vs Lefties. Sabathia has been great so far. Historically the Yankees have hit Verlander well. Dont be suprised if the Yanks have closed door meeting. This may call for some live betting as this is the frst day off for the Yankees since there horribe offense streak.

Id wait for live betting...... I forgot this Yankee team has a day off. The Jays came to town back in Late August. Jays started 3 lefties. Jays should have won all 3 games, but there lineup couldnt hit. The Tigers had a 3 hitter thown against them ( Lefty J.A. Happ). Romero started the next day only gave up 3 ER over 6IP and he walked 8 GUYS! Det cant hit lefties
    Historically the Yankees hit Sanchez very well, too.

matt1216

Historically the Yankees hit Sanchez very well, too.
    yes, but they didnt have a day off in between....... That was the point of my message here lol

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Man, they can have all the closed door meetings they want. Hughes vs. Verlander? ALL IN.

First 12