Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

David Freese At Bat Against Drew Storen Pitch #4

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Looked like a strike to me? At the knees down the heart of the plate. That would have been strike 3 and the end of the game.

Can you tell im having a hard time letting this one go? Either way Drew Storen's a fukkn choke artist. Thats just one pitch. You dont walk TWO batters with the game on the line.

Really hard one to swallow. Having money on the game and series and having it come down to one pu$$y who wasnt able to close the door just bothers me beyond words.

Im not gonna say that im gonna hang it up but this one really makes you think about it. Chipper Jones, Drew Storen, Brandon Phillips, just all these fukkn choke artists just have to drive you crazy.

Fukk me. Fukk... Fukk you Storen, Fukk you Clippard, Fukk you Jackson, Fukk you Johnson, and once more... FUKK YOU DREW STOREN YOU SPINELESS CHOKE ARTIST PUNK MOTHER FUKKER. I hope this game haunts him for the rest of his life and his career is defined by it. He's always said he wants the ball in high pressure situations. He wants the ball when the games on the line. Still want the ball?

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I didn't have a wager on this game, but hated it for the Nats backers. Horrible choke/meltdown by the Nats.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Nats scored 7 Runs. Theres one name that comes to mind and that Drew Storen. Cards closer put the Nats down in order. Storen gave up 4 runs, 3 hits, and 2 walks. He lost this game. Hes such a fukkn punk.