PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball will always be America's best sport!

Watching the game tonight thinking that I had already secured a winner in the nationals.... I thought only in baseball can a team down several runs have an opportunity to win with such huge odds going against them. Football the game is over if the team is up 8 with xxx amount of time left. Hockey a team has no chance down by 2 under a minute. Soccer the same. But only baseball. Down to the last strike and one runner on can you come back and win a game. I love baseball for the fact that nothing is ever decided until last last strike is made. In no other sport do you have that chance and thats why baseball will always be America's game. I lost tonight.. big! But baseball unlike any other sport will keep you there till the final second of the game. No other sport can say that and thats why baseball will never die!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that's right you know why? because you can't rig it with flags and foul calls. if you don't hit it you can't win.
    but canuckg will come in and say it's boring, he always does

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    that's right you know why? because you can't rig it with flags and foul calls. if you don't hit it you can't win.
    but canuckg will come in and say it's boring, he always does
    agreed

cards win proves that mlb is hard to rig,

you would think high market team like washington would easily make it to the finals