nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

That the hit the foul pole

Umps are blind.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Yea, it did look like it hit the pole. I'm wondering why they didn't take a longer look at it

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

fck sakes, umps have NY Ml. Bull shit,hope Baseball gods help Balty out

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't blame the umpire's for a call like that. Gonna be pissed of people either way it's called.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Can't blame the umpire's for a call like that. Gonna be pissed of people either way it's called.
    dude, dosnt matter what peope think, everyone tat has a modern TVcould see that hit the pole. UMPS were in and ou within 3mins. bullshit

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    dude, dosnt matter what peope think, everyone tat has a modern TVcould see that hit the pole. UMPS were in and ou within 3mins. bullshit
    I have a tv & I didn't see it hit the pole it was a foul ball

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

No It did not! Night Night princess.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    No It did not! Night Night princess.
    i just saw it,,,look like the ball changed angles to me, which would lead me to believe it hit the poll...no bias, no bet for me, just got home from work..

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

what do you mean they didn't take a longer look at it? all the umps went into the replay booth to look at it...

funny you guys would tell yourselves anything if your on the wrong side.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    what do you mean they didn't take a longer look at it? all the umps went into the replay booth to look at it...

funny you guys would tell yourselves anything if your on the wrong side.

it grazed the pole, not by alot but it definately touched it

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Whats up my caucasian? Im gonna put you on one since you had to watch that Thursday night shit fest. ND is Gonna PUMMEL Stanford. Bank it, no pun intended.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Whats up my caucasian? Im gonna put you on one since you had to watch that Thursday night shit fest. ND is Gonna PUMMEL Stanford. Bank it, no pun intended.

irish huh? sure why not...

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i just saw it,,,look like the ball changed angles to me, which would lead me to believe it hit the poll...no bias, no bet for me, just got home from work..
    So you didn't see the ball hit the pole you saw (from the camera angle provided by tv )that the ball ever so slightly changed trajectory IYO so it was a HR???
    The ball did not blatantly & obviously hit the pole so what could the umps do ? it was called foul & replay did not show anything definitive to the contrary so it was a foul ball imo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    So you didn't see the ball hit the pole you saw (from the camera angle provided by tv )that the ball ever so slightly changed trajectory INYO so it was a HR???
    The ball did not blatantly & obviously hit the pole so what could the umps do ? it was called foul & replay did not show anything definitive to the contrary so it was a foul ball imo.
    yes the ball changing direction would mean it hit something, i saw no birds and that wasnt a wind induced change....either way i dont care, just saw it after gm was over, didnt even know which team hit it when i said it hit poll, still looks to me like it hit the poll, i would have called it a hr, again tho dont really care, just killin time till stl comes on

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yes the ball changing direction would mean it hit something, i saw no birds and that wasnt a wind induced change....either way i dont care, just saw it after gm was over, didnt even know which team hit it when i said it hit poll, still looks to me like it hit the poll, i would have called it a hr, again tho dont really care, just killin time till stl comes on
    fair enough but i don't believe your opinion is correct & therefore I am glad your not an umpire.