PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Unreal REds lost up 2-0

Fuckkn Unreal....SF fans didnt deserve that shit....Dusty needs Fired..we lose our ACE....they win on 3 hits..(first time since 1940)...just unfucckn real....the whole deal is just sick.....

Sandoval is a bum..pence is a bum...i Mean penetrate JUST PITCH AROUND POSEY!!!!!!!!!!

PaperTrail07

Credit goes to SF for not giving up...but WOW....just wow

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

giants are annoying. avoiding next series with them, i would lose every game if i bet against them; they find ways to win

PaperTrail07

No...the other team they played found WAYS TO LOSE.....INJURED ACE....ERROR FOR A LOSS...SF WON A GAME ON 3 HITS

Worst manager in MLB....that double steal was the worst call ive ever seen....caused hannigan to not swing and getting 2 outs

PaperTrail07

just fuckkn pathetic...both sides of the ball...this coinflip just went SF's way

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

latos got screwed on a few calls and then lost it. then hannigan was in a tough position because that ball was way outside and came back in (was still a ball anyway)
    hannigan had already hit into a double play earlier so dusty was going for a hit and run, happens all the time. i think dusty should have just had hannigan bunt, but i don't really blame dusty for sending the runners. it didn't work out, but it does all the time.

they lost because latos was a mess after crawford hit that triple

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

PT don't you think Bochy would have yanked his SP instead of kept him in down 0-2?

underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    PT don't you think Bochy would have yanked his SP instead of kept him in down 0-2?
    of course he would have. so would just about any other manager. it was obvious that latos was unnerved by the triple and the error. baker should have learned from bochy pulling zito at the first sign of trouble last night.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Latos is a psycho fukkin bum. FUKK that piece of shit.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    No...the other team they played found WAYS TO LOSE.....INJURED ACE....ERROR FOR A LOSS...SF WON A GAME ON 3 HITS

Worst manager in MLB....that double steal was the worst call ive ever seen....caused hannigan to not swing and getting 2 outs

Nothin Dusty could do in Gme 5...... Reds hitters cost them the series late in this game

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

ok huge Giants fan here. we lost two home games, that was HUGE. no wonder expected that...a lot of people got buried that weekend.

I'm going to admit, we lucked the hell out on Mondays game...with errors that cost the Reds that game. Yesterday, was a legit win. we pounded the hell out Leake and rightfully so, Leake isn't their best pitcher. Today, Lato's emotions got the better of him. When he wasn't getting calls you could see it in him and it all went down hill from there..

I don't know where your coming from saying SF can't hit, field, whatever you want to throw out there. Our lineup is stacked just like the Reds...it's well rounded. Win by small ball, not homers like the Yankees. SF deserved the win today the way they played. Good defensive plays, good pitching, and bats sure as hell showed the hell up up.

Just look at Posey, not only did he hit a grand slam he fukin ninja'd that throw to third to get Bruce out and get Cain out of that jam.

Reds had their chances...they just couldn't get by our D.

ses_d

also look at Giants stats. Cain is 6-0 in day games. Giants have a good record in day games and away. it makes sense...most of their away games are day games vs. home games are mostly always night.

Giants all the fukin way!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still shocked. Thought for sure the Reds would move on. Especially when up 2-0

swankk
    swankk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

This series is a perfect example on why you should ride on the road warriors... Less pressure, they play more loose

nVinyl
    nVinyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1645

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    ok huge Giants fan here. we lost two home games, that was HUGE. no wonder expected that...a lot of people got buried that weekend.

I'm going to admit, we lucked the hell out on Mondays game...with errors that cost the Reds that game. Yesterday, was a legit win. we pounded the hell out Leake and rightfully so, Leake isn't their best pitcher. Today, Lato's emotions got the better of him. When he wasn't getting calls you could see it in him and it all went down hill from there..

I don't know where your coming from saying SF can't hit, field, whatever you want to throw out there. Our lineup is stacked just like the Reds...it's well rounded. Win by small ball, not homers like the Yankees. SF deserved the win today the way they played. Good defensive plays, good pitching, and bats sure as hell showed the hell up up.

Just look at Posey, not only did he hit a grand slam he fukin ninja'd that throw to third to get Bruce out and get Cain out of that jam.

Well said. May I add that Romo is a fu*kin machine!!

Giants

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Scott keep on Rollin Rollin Rollin...

Ohio sports team does it again!

Lakers Dynasty
    Lakers Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post

I'm a Dodger fan & I hate the Giants, but have to agree 100% with you.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Saying the Giants line-up is stacked though "like the Reds" has to be the biggest joke ever....that was one of the most pathetic offenses to win a playoff series maybe in the history of baseball. What like 5 hits combined in 3 games? Not saying they don't play small ball well, but they weren't the better team. If Washington plays San Fran they will have a great match-up on their hands, the Washington pitching will dominate that S.F. offense.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

those are dusty baker coached teams, kill it in the season and then in the playoffs
    CHOKE CITY

ses_d

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Saying the Giants line-up is stacked though "like the Reds" has to be the biggest joke ever....that was one of the most pathetic offenses to win a playoff series maybe in the history of baseball. What like 5 hits combined in 3 games? Not saying they don't play small ball well, but they weren't the better team. If Washington plays San Fran they will have a great match-up on their hands, the Washington pitching will dominate that S.F. offense.
    I hope we do not play the Nats lol

they have owned SF bats this year...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    those are dusty baker coached teams, kill it in the season and then in the playoffs
    CHOKE CITY
    well said bleek, bad break with cueto no excuse to lose 3 straight at home tho especially when u aint did that all year

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    are you kidding me Giants! Yes the Giants got owned by the NATS this year in regular season play but gimme a break you seriously dont think that Cain, Bumgarner,Voglesong, and THE FREAK Lincecum will match up with Gonzalez, Zimmerman, and Detweiller!

PaperTrail07

The fuckkn Giants...i cant even believe we are talking about them.....************

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dusty does need to go. Nice guy....great for a 6 month season cause he sticks with guys and very patient. BUTTTTT....he can't win in the playoffs cause he's a fckn idiot when it comes to Xs and Os. SF really only hit 3 pitchers the whole series....Leake, Arrendondo, and Latos. The other guys were untouchable. You don't let your 5th starter (not even on the playoff roster) give up 5 earned and you don't let 1 guy give up 6 yesterday.
    PERIOD!!! He needs to go!!
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Mr Handicapable 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.