Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Who is on the NATIONALS with me today ???

They tie up the series today

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Waiting on landers, but I think your right here.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Waiting on landers too but i think your wrong here

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Waiting on landers, but I think your right here.
    Can't see him not being on the Cards today

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Not a Detwiler fan but I think the Nats are the better team

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

not even Landers can fukk this up for the Cardinals.

the season is over for the Nationals. They punted away their season when they shut down Strasburg.

they are seriously fukking stupid. They probably won't even make the playoffs next year.

Dodgers, Phillies, Marlins, Diamondbacks, Brewers, hell maybe even the Cubs will get better.... But I really think the Phillies will not accept mediocricy and they will make sure they go out and get whatever talent they need to win that division next season.

Do the Nationals really think they can spend money like the Phillies can??? fukk no, this was the Nationals chance. They were fortunate that the Phillies had an off year. They just take for granted that now that they have Harper and Strasburg they will be in 1st place for the next 10 years....

NATIONALS PUNTED AWAY THEIR SEASON . Stick a fork in them , they are DONE!!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    not even Landers can fukk this up for the Cardinals.

the season is over for the Nationals. They punted away their season when they shut down Strasburg.

they are seriously fukking stupid. They probably won't even make the playoffs next year.

Dodgers, Phillies, Marlins, Diamondbacks, Brewers, hell maybe even the Cubs will get better.... But I really think the Phillies will not accept mediocricy and they will make sure they go out and get whatever talent they need to win that division next season.

Do the Nationals really think they can spend money like the Phillies can??? fukk no, this was the Nationals chance. They were fortunate that the Phillies had an off year. They just take for granted that now that they have Harper and Strasburg they will be in 1st place for the next 10 years....

NATIONALS PUNTED AWAY THEIR SEASON . Stick a fork in them , they are DONE!!!!

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!

Agree with you 100% Bear. They definitely aren't going anywhere after they lose game 5.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Cards ALL FUCKKN day....just playing better at the moment Lohse!

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

cards should take this and wrap up the series, wash nats are not playing well at all, hitting balls cant get run etc. horrible

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

While it is always hardest to win a "clinch" game, as what stl has on their plate today, they have the experience and the class to get it done.

Nats have all the pressure and wont know how to handle it. Plus lohse 16-3 including the wildcard braves game
    performance > detwiler

Great price on stl imo and i already have them to win the series at +115

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    While it is always hardest to win a "clinch" game, as what stl has on their plate today, they have the experience and the class to get it done.

Nats have all the pressure and wont know how to handle it. Plus lohse 16-3 including the wildcard braves game
    performance > detwiler

Great price on stl imo and i already have them to win the series at +115
    actually it a shit price today considering i got cards+105 yesterday with carp on the mound who i trust infinitely more than loshe in the playoffs,,not to mention nats have tagged loshe once or twice already, but i do think they young, have looked tight, have a built in excuse, and are outclassed here..as bear said i thought whoever won atl/stl gm was gonna win this series as nats sealed their fate shelving stras,,not sure if it be today or 2marro as cards love drama but they will close them out so i will be on them today hoping it ends now but willing to fire away in gm 5....

oh and imo Loshe wasnt very good in that atl gm, more a product of atl being choke artist than anything he did..

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Maybe but u still cant argue that lohse wasnt their best pitcher all season and that 16-3 was a fluke

i still think todays line is good value. Can possibly find some good live betting opps too

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am!

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!

Boooyahhhhh !!!!! Werth hit that game winner with some Nattitude !!!!