MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Grand Salami

Anyone like the under 14.5? Vogelson and Bailey have been pitching well lately. Giants bats look dead. Somewhat afraid of the night game as Sanchez has also been pitching really well but he could blow at any moment. Got a hunch Anderson throws a good game tonight. I think one of these games ends up with 3-5 runs score and the other ends up right around the total.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
    Anyone like the under 14.5? Vogelson and Bailey have been pitching well lately. Giants bats look dead. Somewhat afraid of the night game as Sanchez has also been pitching really well but he could blow at any moment. Got a hunch Anderson throws a good game tonight. I think one of these games ends up with 3-5 runs score and the other ends up right around the total.
    Standard -110 odds?

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Standard -110 odds?
    yep

A4K

I'd lean under. Teams tend to tighten up and play things close to the vest in these games. I wouldn't be surprised to see a little small ball out of the A's tonight. Especially if the score is tied or A's have a small lead late. As long as Homer Bailey doesn't have a post no-no meltdown, I think the under hits.

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

A4K

Boom! Hope you played it! Giants didn't play small ball late in the game, but it was all the same with the result.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

Any predictions for today?