BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Thread, only 2 games

Ok, this should be easy, but lets talk about it first...... LaA @ SF..pitching is even in my opinion with Weaver on the road against Young, the lean is (for me) LaA hitting.
    Next, Clev @ Mil......
    Clev won a good game against Stl. on Sunday night baseBuball, (ok)
    hangover effect plus Mil has Bush (a #3 vs. Pavano a #4).....in my opinion.......this will be a 1 pt game. I would take the 1.5 but my bookie dosent mess with that......I am willing to listen to reason, talk to me guys.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Its not weaver and young, that was today. Its Zito and Lackey

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Carl Pavano through a 3 hit shutout two games ago I believe.. Then he got tuned up. He is supposed to get tuned up whenever he starts, but.. Who knows?

Zito and Lackey is an interesting matchup. The Angels are a better team and against San Diego they had some hot bats. Zito every now and then becomes the good pitcher that he was supposed to be.

I'd go Brew Crew and Angels -1.5.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Its not weaver and young, that was today. Its Zito and Lackey

You are right, it was late for me when I was throwing this together......thank you.

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Quote Originally Posted by JumpoffJoeBeezy View Post
    Carl Pavano through a 3 hit shutout two games ago I believe.. Then he got tuned up. He is supposed to get tuned up whenever he starts, but.. Who knows?

Zito and Lackey is an interesting matchup. The Angels are a better team and against San Diego they had some hot bats. Zito every now and then becomes the good pitcher that he was supposed to be.

I'd go Brew Crew and Angels -1.5.
    My apologies. I'd like to correct those picks.

I like the Brewers, but instead of the Angels I feel the correct play here is San Francisco.