PLAYOFFS (0-0)(even)

I wanted to start betting the playoffs from the start, but with the back surgery things got messed up. I played some baseball contests and made picks without much thought and have done well in them. Wished I would have put money on them, but I did not. Might as well put some bets in for something to do. Off work probably until January. Really, really going to get bored out of my mind.

St Louis -106 vs Washington (one unit)…………Washington is the better team, but I have to back the team with their backs to the wall and who has the playoff experience to even this series.
Over 7½ (+100) St Louis/Washingto (one unit)…………going with a gut feeling both teams do some scoring in this one.

NY Yankees -132 vs Baltimore (one unit)…………..I think the O’s magic is over. They did a tremendous job getting here, but the playoffs are a whole new ballgame. Pettitte has truly owned the O’s in his career and the Yanks have knocked Chen around lately. I much as I would love to see Baltimore win, I just don’t see it happening.
Over 8 (-105) Yanks/Baltimore (one unit)………….Just looking at recent games between these two, they seem to like to score on each other, so I will try the over.

Good Luck Everybody!!

FIRST HALF RECORD (162-155)(+10.53)
SECOND HALF RECORD (61-61)(-8.07)*
-------------------------------------------------------------
REGULAR SEASON RECORD (223-216)(+2.46)