KidCartoonz
    Celph Titled
    KidCartoonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

MLB Playoff Picks

Whats going on guys? Hope you are all doing well and have had good luck with your early MLB playoff bets.
    So far I am 3-1, and hopefully we will be able to keep it going into today and beyond.

Picks so far: Atl ML -172 (L) (F the braves)
    Bal ML +180 (W)
    Oak/Det Under 7 +105 (W)
    Cin ML +119 (W)

if the infield fly rule hadnt been changed mid-inning to include almost the entire outfield (and the braves tried) we could very well be 4-0 right now!...But it is what it is and all we can do is move on.

I know that with the low number of posts I have at the moment that alot of people on here might say something or blow my posts off, but arent we all here to help each other and in the end..MAKE SOME MONEY??!!

Follow if you'd like. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Today's early pick: Oak +140

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm weary of backing Milone on the road, however I do believe he won @ comerica, correct? Fister is not Verlander, and I expect A's to score several runs before his departure. I'm confident taking Oakland today. I see value. I see an ALDS tied evenly. I see my bankroll, its growth, and I picture a smile on a random stripper's face when I tuck my winnings between her asscheeks.

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.