matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Orioles ML +150

I like the Orioles here. Dosnt matter whos starting for the Orioles, they will piece this together with there best starters! Orioles bullpen is much better than the Ranges bullpen!
    Showalter dosnt care about tomorrow!. Times are changing in Texas, they had there chance!. This Reminds me of the Canucks last year. Everyone thought the Canucks would destroy the LA kings first round after losing to the stanley cup champions the year befor! Didnt happen! Im going with the Team that has Heart! im going with the Better Coach!. in the End here I think the Orioles come up with the Mild upset(mild because i like them to win) and to play the Yankees. I believe Ron Washington has had enough chances and this may very well be his last game in a rangers uniform! Take the Orioles here!

Just Remember great pitching is superior to great hitting! its been proven!

Up to date record 23-8 since Sept 12/ Pending ATL ML

Bol guys!

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I agree. Something seems to be off with the Rangers.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    I agree. Something seems to be off with the Rangers.
    The Ragers havnt been a team this year, Theres a ton of pressure on them and there folding! there a good hitting club bu there all playing for there stats insead of team mates!

I think Nolan Ryan may blow up in the 8th inning or so!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

lose

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    lose
    Buddy go troll on Cricket or somethin! dont need the negativtiy in here!
    Last edited by matt1216; 10-05-12 at 04:12 PM.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Letīs do this Matt!!! Letīs cash it

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Letīs do this Matt!!! Letīs cash it

need this one big time!!

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

bro have you seen the stats the rangers have vs saunders? they're off the charts!!!!!!

and you can look at texas both ways, they look tired and like they've given up....or they want to drive back and get further into the post season. at home too! dont forget about the 10th man!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    bro have you seen the stats the rangers have vs saunders? they're off the charts!!!!!!

and you can look at texas both ways, they look tired and like they've given up....or they want to drive back and get further into the post season. at home too! dont forget about the 10th man!

yes i seen his stats.... do you really think Buck will let saunders see alot of batters if he gets hit early?? Orioles have 4-5 1-2 inning guys that can shut texas down

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I think the Rangers losing to the A's could have been the best thing for them. They've played up and down all season trying to coast into the playoffs and make another run at the WS. Rangers have gotten a wakeup call and I beleive they come out and crush this game. Balt doesn't have a great offense, and the Texas bats are liable to do some damage. Yu on the mound who has been a fukkin ace over his last few starts is icing on the cake which I think he will go into the 7th or maybe get them to the 8th.

Rangers RL on this game is easy money!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by bankOmAn View Post
    I think the Rangers losing to the A's could have been the best thing for them. They've played up and down all season trying to coast into the playoffs and make another run at the WS. Rangers have gotten a wakeup call and I beleive they come out and crush this game. Balt doesn't have a great offense, and the Texas bats are liable to do some damage. Yu on the mound who has been a fukkin ace over his last few starts is icing on the cake which I think he will go into the 7th or maybe get them to the 8th.

Rangers RL on this game is easy money!

I disagree, BOL to you.

h23jdmlude
    h23jdmlude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Let's get it Matt.