dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Your daily VALUE PLAYS

4-1 over the past week with these VALUE PLAYS

Milwaukee Brewers [-125] 5%
    Stinson has been pretty effective out of the pen since coming over from the Mets and is now making his first career big league start. This kid wants to show he can compete as a starter at the major league level, ultimately aiming for a job next year. Even if he doesn't take it all the way tonight, Brewers bullpen has been lights out. On the other side, the Milwaukee Home Run Crew will be at it again tonight against Werner who absolutely sucks on the road and is shaky in general. Brewers also have revenge in their eyes due to the season series. Ride the hot hand here and roll with MILWAUKEE.

Giants/Dodgers U6.5 [-115] 2%
    With the Dodgers being eliminated and the Giants in, this really is a nothing game. But LA is starting Kershaw so we have to expect they're going to go after the win, perhaps to ease the pain of just missing the playoffs. San Fran answers with Vogelsong who has been very effective this year. Basically, as long as these guys heads are in it a bit, they should come to throw. Add in that San Fran will likely use some reserves who won't have the same hitting prowess and I think this will be a tighter game than expected leaving us with some value on the UNDER.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Here. We. GO.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Here we go! strap on your seatbelt DJ!

sickler
    Facade 101