matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Twins TT over 3 runs +100 Angels/Rangers Total over 10 -113

Not alot to say about this one. I look for the Twins to work Verlanders pitch count today. The Twins hit Right handers much better than lefties. I see Verlander going 61/3 2ER today somewhere in there. Heck maybe im wrong. I tell you this, I dont trust that Detroit Bullpen at all. Even if they make the playoffs there starters wont pitch complete games. Benoit/coke/Valverde have been average, and less than average in clutch situations this year.

Angels vs Rangers. Due or die once again for the angels. Ive been doing well taking the Angels lately, but i cant keep taking because they have to win. Sooner or later it usually catches up. The Angels could win today. Holland hasnt been great for the Rangers of late. Santana has been much better in the second half for the Angels, but hes also been hit a bit. Santana came into Arlington earlier on this year and gave up 3er's over 5IP i believe. I think he will give up some runs to the rangers today. These pitchers have faced these teams alot this year so i give the advantage to the Batters. If the Angels win i see it being high scoring.

Bol to all!

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by KktdocT View Post
    GL, mate.

Thanks, You as well.

matt1216

Well, just as I tought Verlander was great, but Benoit comes in a caughs up a grand slam to the twins!!!!! Twins TT over 3 cashed!!!$$$$

Aberyst
    Aberyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

congrats..