Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Machine Choice?

Hi y'all.. i haven't been around here for awhile, but decided to check back in... what's up w/machine choice? i remember that baseball was supposed to be his specialty, but don't see him here anywhere?

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

He was better off with NCAA. Had several bad runs took out 1/2 or 2/3 of his bankroll. Went all in with Mets and lost. He still has my respect though. Hope he comes back for NCAA

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aye to that! Machine Choice gained more respect from me in his all in defeat than he had when the good times were rolling. He put his nuts on the muthaf*ckin' table! Fortunately, I had the other side in that game. But he is a legend now.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope he comes back by the time football is around! When I first joined last 11/08 he knew his NFL stuff! And of course his up and downs with CBB! This might sound funny coming from me, but I think G really was getting on all the followers for blindly following more than him!

I followed only one time when I posted I liked Iona vs Niagara and then he came up with a detailed explanation why he liked Iona! I think it was Iona! I know it was Niagara because they covered! I hope if you're still here you and yours are doing fine and gook luck with everything! I keeping say he because I hope he comes back as his original self!

MrMonkey

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

You can capp at 60% wins, but if you manage your money poorly on the other 40%, you are doomed. The difference between a quality capper and a degenerate is sound money management.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

He crashed and burned twice going all in... went around 6-22 in ncaa tourney...followed by acts of desperation and a baseball record of around 14-30... i think he left saying something about the weekly bingo game on Tuesday nights with all the grandmas on his block...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pair of 5s Sir View Post
    You can capp at 60% wins, but if you manage your money poorly on the other 40%, you are doomed. The difference between a quality capper and a degenerate is sound money management.

Poor machine...a true degenerate...

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn, thanks for the updates guys... i tailed him a couple times on NCAAB and did fairly well.. i remember he was looking forward to baseball and supposedly was pretty good, but seemed like he didn't start off too well.. that was a couple months ago and was the last time i checked in here.

too bad though, hope he comes back. i'd NEVER go all in in ANY f'ing game... that's nuts. i don't care how confident i was/am, no way i'm risking everything on something out of my control.