easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

9/26 good spot to take dodgers

I'm very solid in these spot bets and I don't think I've posted a losing baseball bet in weeks. Hit Pittsburgh as my posted play last night against the mets

5dimes currently has them @+114 and at + money this one is definitely worth a shot. Public is very high on Richards and he is a solid pitcher at home however Dodgers should bounce back here and win this one after losing last night. I think the Padres offense struggles against Harang and Dodgers find a way to win here.
    Points Awarded:

face gave easyliving 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I'm very solid in these spot bets and I don't think I've posted a losing baseball bet in weeks. Hit Pittsburgh as my posted play last night against the mets

5dimes currently has them @+114 and at + money this one is definitely worth a shot. Public is very high on Richards and he is a solid pitcher at home however Dodgers should bounce back here and win this one after losing last night. I think the Padres offense struggles against Harang and Dodgers find a way to win here.

dude i cant see the dodger winning. Afer last nights loss their chances of making the postseason is done. They wont be motivated the rest of the way.

chris440
    chris440's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I'm with u on the dodgers tonight got at +113, dont see the padres coming out with a win tonight

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

I agree. Dodgers can't hit worth a shit but I think they win today.

easyliving

Dodgers with the good start up 2-0 already

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

good job flipping a coin. you had no capping in this game and you got lucky. You bet on some fatass pitcher who hasnt won a game in a month. Coolstory

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    good job flipping a coin. you had no capping in this game and you got lucky. You bet on some fatass pitcher who hasnt won a game in a month. Coolstory
    lol good to see I have a hater. Means I'm doing something right. Only 3rd inning its not over yet.

check my posted baseball plays go back 2-3 months and see how many losers I've posted. I'm a spot better and almost automatic I barely ever lose a spot bet.

And as I type its 3-0 Dodgers.

Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

6-0 boom!

easyliving

8-0 Dodgers L.A bringing the total over by themselves.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish i put more on lol oh well, i got it at +112

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

good job man...... i will admit i didnt see this coming. Dosnt make sense to me. Dodgers have been horrid and havn't scored s hit in months. where did this 8-0 come from. no suprise i guess, pretty much eliminated and now they start scoring