MattRegaw
    MattRegaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

June 6th MLB

2-2 last night but I won a few units on the night and that is the beauty of baseball, you can win money even with a .500 record.

Giants +132

Sanchez is an excellent pitcher for the Giants and although he has had some trouble on the road look for the Giants to bail him out at the plate. The Giants hit better against lefties than the Marlins do and they are smoking hot at 8-2 in the last ten. Giants are 7-1 in their last 8 vs. National League East and they are 5-1 in their last 6 games as an underdog. The Marlins bullpen is worn out pitching plenty of innings lately and the Marlins are 3-12 in their last 15 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5. The Giants keep winning and take this game tonight with the sticks.

~Matt

MattRegaw
    MattRegaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit / Angles Over 9

I am going back to the over in this game tonight. The Angels get a fresh start from Escobar and he will take some time to get back in the groove. Edwin Jackson has been pitching better than he is and it will catch up with him tonight. Both bullpens are shoddy at best and they will be worth a few runs and the umpire tonight is Tom Hallion. The over has hit in his last three out of four overall, six out of the last ten with the Angles and both times he has worked a game where Jackson or Escobar has been named the starter. The wind is blowing out to right tonight and that will give me enough reason to take the over again.

Reds +115

The Cubs won last night but the Reds will get tonight’s game. Cubs are 0-4 in Dempsters last 4 road starts and Reds are 4-1 in their last 5 home games.

Atlanta -171

This is some big chalk but the Braves are now poised to make a move and once they get by the media disaster that releasing Glavine caused then they will have a shot at the title. Brewers are 1-6 in their last 7 games as a road underdog and Braves are 129-60 in their last 189 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.

Oakland -120

They dominated the Orioles last night and you can expect more of that tonight. Cahill is a great young pitcher catching his stride and he will feast on an Orioles team that can’t win on the road. Orioles are 16-36 in their last 52 road games and they are are 16-46 in the last 62 meetings.

Padres +122

I am still on the Padre train even though they keep losing. Scherzer has problems winning games and will get beat by the small ball and the long ball tonight. He is off a game where his team ended up giving up eight runs so that will gave the Padres a chance to get the bats warned up. Diamondbacks are 0-5 in their last 5 games following a win and Padres are 7-1 in their last 8 home games vs. a right-handed starter. Padres win tonight.

~Matt