LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB - Tuesday, 9/18/12

1 MLB Plays Tuesday

Twins / Indians UNDER 9.5 -120 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 340-303-25, +48.40

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sure about that with this guy on the mound http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/29701/p.j.-walters ????

scottsins
    scottsins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    You sure about that with this guy on the mound http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/29701/p.j.-walters ????
    No. I'm sure he didn't bother to look at the lineups/starting pitchers for this game. (sarcasm)

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    No. I'm sure he didn't bother to look at the lineups/starting pitchers for this game. (sarcasm)
    The lineups aren't up wiseass. The guy is good, I'm not doubting that, but he loses 47% of the time (which is fine up so many units). It's just hard to bet unders when teams are facing below AAA pitchers, let alone these two terrible bullpens on top of it. I'm not coming in here calling him an idiot, just that this seems to be a strange bet considering a AA pitcher is on the mound, now hop off my dik.

Weeton
    Weeton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

a lot can be inferred from the fact that its his first official post of the day. whether it hits or not is debatable, what isn't: his earnings ytd. tail or fade, either way he's making monies.

LT Profits

Both teams will have AAA lineups (or at least some call-ups in lineups) because they are using this series to evaluate players. Reason they are doing it now is because both teams have games coming up vs. playoff contenders where they figure to use their best players (unwritten rule for also-rans in interest of fair play). And note how the total has dropped since I posted.

LT Profits

MLB Triple Play

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    1 MLB Plays Tuesday

Twins / Indians UNDER 9.5 -120 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 340-303-25, +48.40
    Adding:

Red Sox +155 (Rebate Wager)
    Rangers / Angels UNDER 7.5 -110 (Bookmaker)

MLB Card complete

OhMyEli

Both teams will have AAA lineups (or at least some call-ups in lineups) because they are using this series to evaluate players. Reason they are doing it now is because both teams have games coming up vs. playoff contenders where they figure to use their best players (unwritten rule for also-rans in interest of fair play). And note how the total has dropped since I posted.
    That's fine pal, everyone here thinks you either have to call a lock or bash someone. I'm not doing one and you're not doing the other. I took a little gulp on Cle ML here, so its not even that I'm going against you. Hopefully its something like a 6-1 game and we both cash easily, but I would just never trust my money on or under with someone like PJ pitching.

I like Angels under, may add that later with more weather and lineup info

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

That's fine pal, everyone here thinks you either have to call a lock or bash someone. I'm not doing one and you're not doing the other. I took a little gulp on Cle ML here, so its not even that I'm going against you. Hopefully its something like a 6-1 game and we both cash easily, but I would just never trust my money on or under with someone like PJ pitching.

I like Angels under, may add that later with more weather and lineup info
    Its LA, 86 degrees, and a cool breeze from the ocean 365 days

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding:

Red Sox +155 (Rebate Wager)
    Rangers / Angels UNDER 7.5 -110 (Bookmaker)

MLB Card complete

Like both of these LT

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

that's not what I understood from reading the ESPN preview on this match-up, however according to the writer of the article "yes" but not from the coaches perspective.

Cleveland Coach

"We want to see some fire at the end here," manager Manny Acta told the team's official website. "Facing the Tigers, the White Sox, teams that are fighting for a spot, it's going to be better for us to judge these guys, because they're not going to be facing just callups."

Twins Coach

"We have a day off that's much needed," manager Ron Gardenhire told the Twins' official website following a 9-2 loss Sunday. "We're starting to get some guys healthy and back on the field, which is a good thing. We've got a road trip through Cleveland and Detroit, so hopefully we'll play better baseball on the road."

This is an off market game in which I see you have been capping alot of them lately. You have a better shot at roulette here. Trying to cap a pitcher thats just horrible and one thats been out of the game for sometime now and to think you have an edge here is bazaar.

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

is spam on SBR always this bad?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    This is an off market game in which I see you have been capping alot of them lately. You have a better shot at roulette here. Trying to cap a pitcher thats just horrible and one thats been out of the game for sometime now and to think you have an edge here is bazaar.
    Look at the price I got and look at the current price. That's really all that matters (assuming total doesn't go back up in next 1.5 hours). And off market games are EASIER to get an edge on, generally speaking.

GoDeViLs
    GoDeViLs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7870

yes

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

The total also dropped in Texas and Seattle the other week and Texas put up a 7 spot in the 8th....gotta play the stats tho right. Seems like a good play.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Look at the price I got and look at the current price. That's really all that matters (assuming total doesn't go back up in next 1.5 hours). And off market games are EASIER to get an edge on, generally speaking.
    hey lt much respect you are a great capper. just wondering what are those children in your avatar in relation to you?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Nyjrkm06 View Post
    hey lt much respect you are a great capper. just wondering what are those children in your avatar in relation to you?
    Adopted kids.

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Adopted kids.
    Always wondered too. Man LT, that's awesome!

guvmntcheze
    guvmntcheze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LT, Whats the strongest play of the 3?

guvmntcheze
    guvmntcheze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LT, Any take on the Tigers/A's game Under?

Omaga
    I GET IT...

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Quote Originally Posted by guvmntcheze View Post
    LT, Whats the strongest play of the 3?
    Usually, his first play is his strongest.
    And the one he writes about in depth is his strongest. So, "Twins / Indians UNDER 9.5 -120 (5 Dimes)" is the one.

bigant78
    bigant78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

well there goes that tex under. lucky line on the clev. could not find it anywhere at that 9.5.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by bigant78 View Post
    well there goes that tex under. lucky line on the clev. could not find it anywhere at that 9.5.
    You don't think it might have something to do with the more-than-13-hours since the line was posted till u report u can't find it at the posted level??

In this business, WHEN something is posted (#1=the play is posted before 9:30...#23=the claim that it is "hard to find" is posted after 22:30) is is at least as important as WHAT is posted...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 09-19-12 at 02:26 AM.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCBass View Post
    Always wondered too. Man LT, that's awesome!
    Yes they're great. The oldest Robert (13) checks SBR regularly.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    Hardly, if you beat the closing number by half a run at similar juice regularly, you will win a lot of money. (and it should have been a winner, lost on multiple runs in extra innings when one run would have won it).

BamaCBass

Luck of the draw on that busted under, but it always hurts a little when home tm has bases loaded with no outs and fail to get that one run needed for the cover. Better luck next time.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCBass View Post
    Luck of the draw on that busted under, but it always hurts a little when home tm has bases loaded with no outs and fail to get that one run needed for the cover. Better luck next time.
    Actually went 1-2, the Angels scored 92 runs.

BamaCBass

Yep, you're right. Couldn't edit that one quickly enough. Think I subconsciously counted that one as a win... LOL. And didn't the Angels score 94 runs?

Omaga
    I GET IT...

Hardly, if you beat the closing number by half a run at similar juice regularly, you will win a lot of money. (and it should have been a winner, lost on multiple runs in extra innings when one run would have won it).
    well folks we know the end result here giving the response and picture illustration....52% of the time giving the situation.