Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

*Phillys -162

-Doesn't get much better then this, Gentleman. Dallas Keuchel pitching for the Stros and he's won 2 of 13 games. This is the pitcher on the Stros to fade. He lost to the Cabbies his last time out and he actually pitched o.k which means he's due to get rocked by Philly. Last night I layed some heavy chalk on Philly and it felt good the whole way. Kendrick dealing for the Phillys and he's been as good as it gets. Phillys are red hot and I think they cruise tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 09-15-12 at 06:03 AM.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    *Phillys -162

-Doesn't get much better then this, Gentleman. Dallas Keuchel pitching for the Stros and he's won 2 of 13 games. This is the pitcher on the Stros to fade. He lost to the Cabbies his last time out and he actually pitched o.k which means he's due to get rocked by Philly. Last night I layed some heavy chalk on Philly and it felt good the whole way. Kendrick dealing for the Phillys and he's been as good as it gets. Phillys are red hot and I think they cruise tomorrow.
    How did you POUNDING the Yankee under go you worthless piece of shit ?

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Thanks Mantle!

Keep it up Mantle, tough loss on Yanks/Tampa under last night, I had it also. Damn Peralta.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

So is there a reason why people like DonkeyDouche don't get banned?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Trolls create more threads, more views, more money.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    How did you POUNDING the Yankee under go you worthless piece of shit ?

dude, you should hop on the first ferry to "Fck off Land!"

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I like Phillies RL Mantle.
    Hey Matt, what is your favorite pick for today?

Cheers

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    I like Phillies RL Mantle.
    Hey Matt, what is your favorite pick for today?

Cheers
    im not gonna lie Kendrick has beenbang on!! id say for the value Phillys are the best play on the board here I think Mantle will clean up here. i will take look tho

altieriflyers
    Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    im not gonna lie Kendrick has beenbang on!! id say for the value Phillys are the best play on the board here I think Mantle will clean up here. i will take look tho

Best of luck

matt1216

I was looking at bal/oak tonight. i hammered Oak ML/+1.5 last night and did well. Oa didnt hit the lefti wel last night. Do you guys think oak wins tonight??? wondering if i should go decent on the oak +1.5

altieriflyers
    Rosamund

I`m staying away from the Oakland game, both teams hot, both teams wanting it bad, it would be Orioles because of the value for me if I had to, someway Baltimore most of the times makes things right at the end, it`s like destiny or something. I`m staying away. Good luck guys!!! see ya

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Phillys have left the bases loaded twice. Left 8 stranded. Fukking A....

matt1216

I know, well still more than half get left...... hopefully they comeback

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Are you fukkn watching this? This guy has won 1 game and it was back in May. He has 2 pitches. Wtf is going on?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Sorry bud but you can't use the word value and the Phillies tonight, even if they were winning. You can say you think they are gonna win. Its like buying a expensive cologne.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It did seem like a no-brainer pick with one of the hottest teams in mlb fighting for a wild card vs the worst and the pitching mismatch. But mlb convienently put in a head ump for this game who favors dogs at a 2/1 ratio almost.... makes ya wonder sometimes

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    It did seem like a no-brainer pick with one of the hottest teams in mlb fighting for a wild card vs the worst and the pitching mismatch. But mlb convienently put in a head ump for this game who favors dogs at a 2/1 ratio almost.... makes ya wonder sometimes

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Patty, I saw you bet $15 on Oakland... Must have really had the adrenaline going huh? Broke dik loser.

pattymayo

Patty, I saw you bet $15 on Oakland... Must have really had the adrenaline going huh? Broke dik loser.
    while my BR continues to grow, you'll be making weekly trips to Wal Mart sending P2P deposits

MONEY MANTLE!

pattymayo

I have to hear this.. how did the head ump have any impact on this game?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Patty hit 4 games and won $5. I just spent what you made all week on gas. You roll continues to grow. Pffffft lolololol. You're really balling over there broke dik

matt1216

really... wow wish i had seen that. always seems like the sure plays lose. Man Astros pitcher is horrible and he goes out and throws a 5 hitter

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I have to hear this.. how did the head ump have any impact on this game?
    if his record for dogs winning 2 out of every 3 games..... id be scratching my head to

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Its just strange a head ump could have a record like that favoring dogs so heavy. Just sayin smart mouth mutherfukker!

pattymayo

Patty hit 4 games and won $5. I just spent what you made all week on gas. You roll continues to grow. Pffffft lolololol. You're really balling over there broke dik
    Bro if I gave a shit what people thought about my betting size, why would I post it in my spreadsheet for all of SBR to see? I don't understand why you think i'm going to be insulted by that?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Don't fukkn call me Bro you little fukkn f@g. I bet real money so when I lose I dont appreciate little $5 bettors talking $hit.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not sure what's up with Patty tonight he has always seemed cool before. Anyway I didn't bet bases today just a few football picks and threw Philly in a 4t par that they fukked up. Oh well just a little bitter and pissed... life goes on!

pattymayo

Not sure what's up with Patty tonight he has always seemed cool before. Anyway I didn't bet bases today just a few football picks and threw Philly in a 4t par that they fukked up. Oh well just a little bitter and pissed... life goes on!

You're a good guy RP, I just found your post funny. No hard feelings

Mantle7
    Death Stare

KcRP, I had the worst day. Greinke pitches 8.1 shutout innings, 2-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th, and fukkn Fieri loses the game.

Then there was this fukkn Phillys game. Fukkn piece of $hit team had bases loaded 3 times and couldn't do $hit. Kuechy won 1 fukking game all year. Phillys red hot. I'm @ Chuck E Cheese with the chick ans kid and all I want to do is punch one of these little kids in the mouth.

Fukk Patty Broke dik Mayo. Dudes always talking $hit and come to find out hes betting pocket change. Fukkn loser.

pattymayo

KcRP, I had the worst day. Greinke pitches 8.1 shutout innings, 2-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th, and fukkn Fieri loses the game.

Then there was this fukkn Phillys game. Fukkn piece of $hit team had bases loaded 3 times and couldn't do $hit. Kuechy won 1 fukking game all year. Phillys red hot. I'm @ Chuck E Cheese with the chick ans kid and all I want to do is punch one of these little kids in the mouth.

Fukk Patty Broke dik Mayo. Dudes always talking $hit and come to find out hes betting pocket change. Fukkn loser.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I was mad but I looked at your spreadsheet and it brought a smile ti my face. $15. Lololol. Wow... What are you 14? Minimum wage earning lil f@g.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I never touch KC games Mantle they are way too jekyl and hyde for me. Had a par with Bama, boise, and florida. Thought I would toss in a "safe" bases pick between yanks, oakland, and philly. I chose wrong!

pattymayo

I was mad but I looked at your spreadsheet and it brought a smile ti my face. $15. Lololol. Wow... What are you 14? Minimum wage earning lil f@g.
    why aren't you an sbr pro MONEY MANTLE!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I'm taking a break before I start tilting, Bud. Today was fukked. 2 run lead in the bottom of the 9th and Fieri gives up 3. Dude I'm so mad. Oh well... Who do you like tomorrow? NFL

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    why aren't you an sbr pro MONEY MANTLE!
    Stick to trivia Patty. Phillies win that game 80+ % of the time. Good call mantle it will work out in the long run. Can't take stros there and make a case for it being +EV

12 Last