govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers

No reason for me not to take em tonight. Verlander pitching against cy young I'd still take verlander. He's a workhorse an has a nono potential every game. Might lose but love the value in it for sure. So im taking it Sale is good but Detroit takes this IF the bullpen can hold verlanders lead GL boys

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

These two met on Sunday night a few weeks back, in Det but tigers won easy. I'm with u, Detroit finally waking up and getting in this race.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

For that price, I might have to get me some of that

Did you guys see that ESPN thing they just did,
    I thought it was funny

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Gane rained out. Make up Monday at 2:10est

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Detroit. Lol.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Thursday night's Detroit-Chicago White Sox's game has been postponed because of the threat of rain near U.S. Cellular Field. The game will be played Monday at 1:10 p.m.

Ticket and parking coupons will be honored.

Despite the Sox's insistence that there are 20 games left in the regular season, Detroit manager Jim Leyland vows to enjoy the matchup between the Sox's 16-game winner Chris Sale and the Tigers' 2011 American League most valuable player Justin Verlander.

"I’m thinking about different things from the fans, but I think this is a great for baseball." Leyland said. "This is something that’s been on TV, Verlander vs. Sale. It’s good for fans, talk shows, baseball talk in general. I think people like that stuff.

"You’ve got two very good pitchers going against each other. I don’t think about that as much as fans would. I’m working, trying to get a run. I’m not going to say I don’t enjoy it, but I can tell you I’m not tickled to death we have to face Sale. But that’s what it’s supposed to be about."

This marks the final game between the two teams, with Detroit holding a 12-5 advantage. Should the Sox win, they would possess a two-game lead in the AL Central with 19 games left. Should the Tigers win, the two teams would be tied for first place.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

is opie doing beavis and butthead imitation when the word detroit comes up?