bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

2 lock tight winners for wend Bases....Lock n Load!!!

Phillies-NEED THIS WIN OR THE PLAYOFFS ARE OUT OF THE PICTURE FOR THE PHILLIES.....I LIKE THE -1.5 TOO,BUT SINCE IM PARLAYING THESE TWO IM JUST TAKING THE ML

Rays-NEED AND WILL GET THIS WIN TODAY!

ATTN:RETARD ALERT WILL BE POSTING BELOW SHORTLY.THE MOST WORTHLESS POSTER ON THE FORUM.."RIDIMS"
    Points Awarded:

ridims gave bradleysnyder 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Played the Phils as well, good luck.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

bradley. you are great fade material. made me lots of money since i've been a member here. playing the opposite of every play. thanks for last nights winner by the way.

you go retard!!
    Points Awarded:

bradleysnyder gave ridims 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

thats not nice to call somebody a retard just because he is a retard. Maybe we he was born that way.
    Points Awarded:

bradleysnyder gave drfunkmaster 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    bradley. you are great fade material. made me lots of money since i've been a member here. playing the opposite of every play. thanks for last nights winner by the way.

you go retard!!
    If you base your bets off of what i pick then i think you need to check who the retard is.One guys opinion in an online forum is not going to determine the outcome of a game.If you bet that way then you are the TRUE retard................and if you fade all my picks how about last college basketball season when i won 16 in a row and like 27-6 on a stretch????????????

What happened to your bankroll last year when you were fading me on my 16 game in a row winning streak???All documented on this forum by the way.You would have lost your,house,car and bank account if you were actually fading me at that point.Thats why i believe nothing you say and you contribute nothing to this forum.Over half of your 2,193 posts are just giving people a hard time.So what do you do to actually try and help people win money on this forum if you dont mind i ask?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    thats not nice to call somebody a retard just because he is a retard. Maybe we he was born that way.
    Only if you knew who you were calling a retard....Im a pretty smart retard if ive never had to work a day in my life except for myself....WITH NO HELP FROM ANYBODY EXCEPT MY SMOKING HOT ASS WIFE!

bradleysnyder

Believe it or not i went to skcpoker.com last night and cleared $470 profit in 3 hours.....and sunday was at the hard rock tampa and played from midnight until 9:30am in the morning and walked out with $1370 profit playing $1/$2 nlh all night......then on my way out i threw a $25 chip on one hand of black jack just for the thrill and won that too!!!!LMAO.Paid for the gas in my ESCALADE to and from the hardrock just in that one hand of BLACKJACK.

Now thats what i call great money managment being able to walk away after i told myslef 1 $25 hand win or lose and im leaving.....and i won on a 19!

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Your escalade only needs $25 of gas to be filled up? You need to play a few more hands of blackjack buddy.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

social security pays retards a disability check of 917 dollars/mo. till they die not bad eh thats a lot of prime rib and jumbo prawns loooool
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NiCkLe GiLcH

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    Your escalade only needs $25 of gas to be filled up? You need to play a few more hands of blackjack buddy.
    hey fool......if you knew how to read i said that pays for my gas TO and FROM the hard rock.............hence 80 miles round trip..............so yeah take it how ever you want..............cost $100 to fill,but that will get me 350-400 miles dumb azz

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    your escalade only needs $25 of gas to be filled up? You need to play a few more hands of blackjack buddy.

readddddddddddddddd azzhole before you open your stupid azz mouth............i said tooooooooooooooooo and frommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm did i not????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

bradleysnyder

That $25 i won on the way out pays for my gas to and from the hardrock is EXACTLY what i said....when did i say $25 fills up my tank????Nothing even close too that was said.Most of the idiots on this forum,specially the new assholes who have been here for a year or 2 are the ones who are phuckin this forum up.So many kids playing around has turned this place into a pissing match instead of an insightful,helpful sports capping forum............Like this asshole above caring more about the gas in my car then what the real reason for this forum was created......SO MANY STUPID PHUCKS ON THIS FORUM.JUST SO MANY........

I NEVER EVER EVER GO INTO SOMEONES THREAD BECAUSE THEY LOST A PICK AND START BASHING THEM AND MAKING FUN.I ALWAYS POST MY PLAYS AND GIVE INSIGHT ON OTHER PEOPLES PLAYS,BUT MOST OF THE SHIT IN MY THREADS IS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.

GUY IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE GAS IN MY ESCALADE THEN HE IS ABOUT TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE WIN MONEY.PRETTY PHUCKING SAD WHAT THIS FORUM HAS CAME TOO....BUNCHA 18 YEAR OLD PUNK ASS KIDS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO READ OR GAMBLE/CAPPPPP GAMES PROPER....INSTEAD THEY LOSE THERE MONEY AND HAVE NOTHING TO BET WITH FOR THE WEEK AND JUST COME ON THE FORUM TAKING THE ANGER OUT ON OTHERS WHO ARE HERE TO MAKE MONEY.

SBR NEEDS TO COME UP WITH A "BLOCK POSTER" BUTTON SO PEOPLE CAN BLOCK UNWANTED TRASH POSTERS FROM POSTING IN THEIR THREADS

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    Played the Phils as well, good luck.
    This right here is what this forum is about!!!!!!!!!!!Not one insightful post in this thread except this guy.Everyone else who has posted in my thread today is one of three things

1.NO MONEY TO BET WITH

2.GET NO PUSSY AT ALL

3.SITTING AT WORK DAY DREAMING ABOUT HITTING IT BIG AND INSTEAD JUST TROLLING THE FORUM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMEONE TO BASH BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE.

NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

anyone who claims to be profitable on a consistent basis playing $1/2 NL is either flappin ... or just incredibly lucky

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This right here is what this forum is about!!!!!!!!!!!Not one insightful post in this thread except this guy.Everyone else who has posted in my thread today is one of three things

1.NO MONEY TO BET WITH

2.GET NO PUSSY AT ALL

3.SITTING AT WORK DAY DREAMING ABOUT HITTING IT BIG AND INSTEAD JUST TROLLING THE FORUM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMEONE TO BASH BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE.

Today you have proven that your are the number one douchebag on the board. Congrats it was a tight race between you mantle and brahma for awhile but you posting to yourself 5 times today won you the award.

You ******* wanna be BITCH.