King Hernandez
    King Hernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

K.H. Monday's Picks

I will be honest, I hate todays games, but usually when I hate them I have to be more strategic on how I play. So my plays for today thus far is MIA SCORES 1ST and also on the team totals side MIA Over 3 1/2. I like the Reds for the win but not for the price on the money line. They have an offense that has been playing inconsistent as of late, and even though they are playing the Pirates who have been completely out of sync and just got swept by the bums, the Pirates are going to try and make a statement against Latos to get there wheels rolling again. We shall see how that plays out though. People who are going to bet on the Nats just be careful, hopefully Zimmerman is back in the lineup for them, yesterday I took the loss on them, and they looked pitiful. Gonzalez has won 2/3 decisions against the Mets but that 1 loss they scored 6 runs on him in 3 innings. The Mets offense is just another inconsistent thing to look out for, but you don't want to get caught on a Mets good day if they had that success against Gonzalez especially if the Mets looked hurt against the Braves, the Mets are going to try and get back up. So people betting on the Nats I would sit this one out and see how they start the series, we don't know enough of this Mchugh guy. Let see though I might change my mind up when I see the lineups posted. Twins for the win as long as Mauer, Morneau, and Willingham are in the lineup tonight. Also as far as people saying that Giants vs Rockies over 10 1/2, im going to be the the contrarian thinker and say under 10 1/2. I know I know you guys are thinking i'm crazy because Vogelsong has been giving up lots of runs as of late and the Giants numbers against White are staggering. But truthfully as of late these two teams have not been putting up monstrous numbers on the board on a consistent basis like they normally do, so i like my chances. Also I like Oakland for the win, Parker has been solid for most of the year and Haren has been solid his last two starts but he is still a screwup for me, so A's it is. Like I said I don't really like today's games but MIA SCORES 1ST AND MIA FOR OVER 3 1/2 on the team totals side looks pretty solid to me. Keep you guys posted when the lineups are posted....K.H.

King Hernandez
    King Hernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going Big on MIA SCORES 1ST.... dead the over 3 1/2