nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Somebody tell Michael Kay to shut the fling up

We get it...they screwed up the 3rd out call in the 9th...how is it that screwed the yanks or cost them the game...ummm...at best it would of been tied....second mistakes happen..it was a bang bang play..third when that kid jason whoever caught the ball and helped the yanks some 13 years ago..that was ok right..never utttered a word back then. How is it the umps gotta get it right..I mean..dont they always try to make the right call...are they supposed to try harder cause the over paid dwaynks were playing. You fat pitcher gave up goofer balls and they blew a huge lead and should never be in that situation to begin with...pls shut up u shmuch

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep... that kid interfering was a huge factor in that World Series win...

NY would have lost that game... that changed the entire series.. just like that fellow in Chicago w/Cubs..

same thing.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    We get it...they screwed up the 3rd out call in the 9th...how is it that screwed the yanks or cost them the game...ummm...at best it would of been tied....second mistakes happen..it was a bang bang play..third when that kid jason whoever caught the ball and helped the yanks some 13 years ago..that was ok right..never utttered a word back then. How is it the umps gotta get it right..I mean..dont they always try to make the right call...are they supposed to try harder cause the over paid dwaynks were playing. You fat pitcher gave up goofer balls and they blew a huge lead and should never be in that situation to begin with...pls shut up u shmuch
    I always say, I remember what MK said verbatim that day.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you have an $18MM player at every position, the game shouldn't even be that close.

.....Jeffrey Maher paybax.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

balti has gotten robbed all season it's about time for redemption!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LizReed44 View Post
    When you have an $18MM player at every position, the game shouldn't even be that close.

.....Jeffrey Maher paybax.
    very solid point.

they were up 2-0.

CC Sabathia... gave up the lead, i think for the 3rd time.. maybe 4th in a row.. not sure

8.18 ERA in last 4 starts. 8.18

this due is about $25M a year.. for the next 7 yrs.!!

man, Cashman fvcked up... this guy is so out of shape, his body is burnt out.. every start is like 2 starts
    for a person in shape.

Yanks are done.. no way advance with him pitching twice in a playoff series*