Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

The Dodgers are f'n horrible!

I don't need a lecture....I already kicked the crap out of myself.

I had the Dodgers both on Friday and last night. On Friday, they couldnt muster one lousy run in the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th...and finall the DBacks score 1 in the top of 11, and Dodgers couldnt score.

Last night the Dodgers couldnt muster one lousy run in the 8th, 9th or 10th. They had 2nd and 3rd no outs in the 6th with Ramirez, Either and Cruz up and couldnt score.

When the Dodgers finally took the lead last night in the the bottom of 7, and Padres scored 2 right back in the 8th.

Obviously Im fuming because these two losses really hurt. But how times are they going to go pitifully quiet through the heart of that lineup. For example, last night they could up in the 10th against some scrub named T. Layne, and Gonzalez, Kemp and Ramirez all strikeout.

Of course the Pads erupt in the 11th. Sick of it.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The most erratic/unpredictable team this year. It's sick to bet on them. Never know what team is going to show up

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I hate them right now

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

keep betting them.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Tommy Lane struck out the side in Atlanta like he did last night.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    keep betting them.
    sound advice their pal...can I sign-up for your premium service

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

The thing is even with the heart of their lineup coming up multiple times in those two games, I knew deep down that theyv werent gonna score, and crap they couldnt even get the big boys on base...Amazing!

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Omaga View Post
    sound advice their pal...can I sign-up for your premium service
    who's ghost are you?

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    who's ghost are you?
    you lost me....

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    The thing is even with the heart of their lineup coming up multiple times in those two games, I knew deep down that theyv werent gonna score, and crap they couldnt even get the big boys on base...Amazing!
    I can relate, ironically I was on the Padres Monday night where they were LEADING into the bottom of the 9th, 3-2 with one out Ethier hit the game tying home run and the Dodgers went on to win in extras. ML for the monday night game was +156, however last night with Stultz starting it was +206 against Kershaw, obviously any square would have taken Kershaw, but I double up'd on the Pads and they were the ones to tie it and win. So go figure, such is the irony lately with betting.

Not to mention I was on the Phillies sunday where the Braves scored 5 runs in the 9th. I'm sure everyone has a story like that this year, but to happen back to back I can relate. You would think variance would favor us somehow.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I can relate, ironically I was on the Padres Monday night where they were LEADING into the bottom of the 9th, 3-2 with one out Ethier hit the game tying home run and the Dodgers went on to win in extras. ML for the monday night game was +156, however last night with Stultz starting it was +206 against Kershaw, obviously any square would have taken Kershaw, but I double up'd on the Pads and they were the ones to tie it and win. So go figure, such is the irony lately with betting.

Not to mention I was on the Phillies sunday where the Braves scored 5 runs in the 9th. I'm sure everyone has a story like that this year, but to happen back to back I can relate. You would think variance would favor us somehow.
    Get outta here with that "I had the Pads shit" last night. This is a thread about the Dodgers and him getting ****** by a overrated shit lineup. These clowns can't even run the bases properly. That game was painful to watch and I feel for you OP.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Get outta here with that "I had the Pads shit" last night. This is a thread about the Dodgers and him getting ****** by a overrated shit lineup. These clowns can't even run the bases properly. That game was painful to watch and I feel for you OP.
    I don't have to get out here with anything douchebag, I had back-to-back extra inning losses, it was redemption. Get a life.