No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Two things about Wednesday

1) The Orioles have been dogs in Toronto every game this series. Same holds true here. How is this possible? Stubborn books "chasing" their losses? Or does the streak end tonight?

2) Ubaldo Jimenez, as schizo as he is, has pitched well against the Tigers this season with the exception of his last start. And Cleveland, for some reason, owns Detroit. Are you really willing to pay a -210 tax on Fister? I'm not saying Detroit won't win, but if you have the stones to lay that kind of juice given the way this series and the entire year is trending between these two ballclubs, you are a braver man than I.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I should say four things:

Harang and the shitty Dodgers open at -150 vs. the Pads? Come on. LAD stinks with guys like Cancer Ramirez swinging for the fences every time he's up. What kind of line is (was) this (it's adjusted accordingly so far).

I'd be careful betting against Kuroda and the Yanks tonight.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i must be a glutton for punishment, backing the jays the past 2 nights. i dont know, i want to lay off them tonight but then they will probably win...

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Fu*k it.... give me Dickey and the Mets at +125, then I'll think about the rest later.