la +155 live

Good luck

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

helluva call.. well done!

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Thanks Ratzz. I got lucky, but felt it was a good investment at the time, down 2-1 after 5 innings.
    Also I'm not sold on the Padres run. Here is an excerpt from a fan graphs article I read a few days ago.

Obviously, there are things that have occurred that can’t be counted on to continue to occur. During the stretch, Luke Gregerson has allowed zero runs, and Huston Street has allowed zero runs. Eric Stults has allowed ten runs in nine games, five of them starts. Will Venable has ridden his BABIP to lofty offensive heights. The Padres have won more games than their run differential would otherwise warrant. Whenever you isolate a team’s best stretch, you expect that the team will have been playing over its head, and, yeah, you see where this is going.

Interestingly, though, not all that many things stand out as being crazy. The starting rotation has not been very good, and the Padres have been saved by an excellent bullpen and a productive offense. You look at the top hitters and the numbers and it’s not like Alexi Amarista has been posting a four-digit OPS. Chase Headley‘s really good, and he’s been good. Venable’s been good, Yasmani Grandal‘s been good, Carlos Quentin‘s been good, and so on. This fine stretch of Padres baseball has come from fine performances from fine players.