LuckyStarter
    LuckyStarter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

I dont understand why padres for 09/03 ?

I feel so terrible even thinking to pick Padres over Dodgers for today's game. But why these people are still picking up them for their bet?? :S

I dont think Padres even have 1% chance of winning today esp. when Dodgers are in their Do or Die position for the playoff.

Also looking at the pitcher, Werner is just a Rookie who haven't pitched out of the home in MLB yet, today gonna be the first time for him and its totally matter in pitching at home and away. I know Blanton hadn't done much good with the Dodgers but until his last game and I think now since he tasted a victory, he gonna get his rythme.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Have you been in a coma the past week or so? Dodgers playing like sh*t and have Blanton on the mound facing a Pads team that's been playing real good ball lately. The Dodgers knew how important all those games they dumped this past week were as well but it did'nt stop them from shitting their pants. This is far from a "lock" and L.A. is not worth the juice.

LuckyStarter

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Have you been in a coma the past week or so? Dodgers playing like sh*t and have Blanton on the mound facing a Pads team that's been playing real good ball lately. The Dodgers knew how important all those games they dumped this past week were as well but it did'nt stop them from shitting their pants. This is far from a "lock" and L.A. is not worth the juice.
    I was looking at the game more closely so I am saying. A weak team which is almost at the bottom of their division playing good for a while cannot play good for always, they have to slow down and a good team which is fighting for the playoff cannot play worse forever, they will backup. So I think this is the time with the start of the September, time for the Dodgers. Like the Rangers who were struggling in the July picked up as the August started. I am not saying LA will all the games in September but as this month started even its just 2 days, Dodgers haven't lost and Padres haven't won a game.

jscene
    jscene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStarter View Post
    I was looking at the game more closely so I am saying. A weak team which is almost at the bottom of their division playing good for a while cannot play good for always, they have to slow down and a good team which is fighting for the playoff cannot play worse forever, they will backup. So I think this is the time with the start of the September, time for the Dodgers. Like the Rangers who were struggling in the July picked up as the August started. I am not saying LA will all the games in September but as this month started even its just 2 days, Dodgers haven't lost and Padres haven't won a game.
    2 days?... how about the last 2+ months? If the season started around the 3rd week in June, Padres would be a half a game behind SF for first place and 8 games ahead of the Dodgers. I'm taking a shot at the Padres +152 today.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade the dodgy's

LuckyStarter

Quote Originally Posted by jscene View Post
    2 days?... how about the last 2+ months? If the season started around the 3rd week in June, Padres would be a half a game behind SF for first place and 8 games ahead of the Dodgers. I'm taking a shot at the Padres +152 today.

GL...I not picking any team in this game though

jscene
    jscene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStarter View Post
    GL...I not picking any team in this game though
    Thanks. I just took a chance for a unit at that price.