2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sunday bases

Stl+154 ...not sure how thrilled i am about it but think the price right, this whole inning thing has to be wearing on stras at least a little bit. we know he not going past 6 tops, cards must have all gotten corrective surgery as they actually appeared as if they could see the ball yesterday so i would expect them to come today with a solid approach at the plate, doesnt mean they will light stras up but i believe they will at least make him work and put up a few to run him from the gm...westy who knows at this point? he been terrible since signing the extension but in all fairness even tho he got rocked in pit his ball had a lot of movement (unfortunately it moved right over the plate a few to many times), but if his movement is there and he getting the low strike he capable of having nats batters pounding it into the dirt...in the end i think cards find a way to get out of this road trip 5-5 and to do so they need the W today so hopefully the focus that can be lacking at times is there and cards find a way to pull it out..of coarse westy could get creamed and stras throw 6 shutout innings but think i can make enough of a case against that to take the +154 makes sense..

Brew crew -1 -112....ill say it again, at home mil is a playoff team...gallarrado is nails, crew own this series, pit sliding, mcdonald hasnt pitched a good gm to anyone besides stl the last 2 months..break out the brooms..

Hou+151..i must have been really high on morphine when i capped this gm because sure as shit my notes from last night say hou is a play..guess it doesnt bother me that stros havnt won 2 in a row all yr (so it seems anyway) or that they playing the red hot reds , guess all i saw is hou has the pitching edge and a decent price to play it, will the good bud norris please stand up! while im wishing for shit how bout we get a shitty arroyo sighting today as well(dont act like you have ever backed arroyo and not been nervous)....+2.5 runs is only -165 so id imagine i put that in a parlay soon as i find a partner..

still looking at card but already played these so thought i would share...i could see a case for going against either of those dogs and ive certainly been wrong before but right or wrong feel like there value in both...gl everyone

Capnitrite
    Capnitrite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I actually liked Houston too, but I just couldn't bet on the dead horse. I mean they have been HORRIBLE all year. They get a few wins and then look good. I've been up too long. GL to ya

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capnitrite View Post
    I actually liked Houston too, but I just couldn't bet on the dead horse. I mean they have been HORRIBLE all year. They get a few wins and then look good. I've been up too long. GL to ya
    certainly cant blame you for passing, that what i usually do if i lean hou but i guess ive seen Norris dominate cards so many times over the years that it easy for me to back him..

2daBank

if dbags didnt suck so bad id like to play them today, miley a stud, i been saying for some time capuano is a fraud and to top it off zona hits lefties...still not sure and have been trying to keep card small these days so havnt decided if im looking to add bunch of plays today (seem to like quite a few)..

2daBank

far as college fb goes i lean dogs in both gms..

2daBank

well i screwed up waiting on hou +2.5 as line went from -165 to -185 killing some value on this parlay..

2 team parlay

hou+2.5/mil ml +148

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

tailing you on Brewers -1 and played the Cards/Nats over. also on M's and Phils. BOL today, Bank.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    tailing you on Brewers -1 and played the Cards/Nats over. also on M's and Phils. BOL today, Bank.

over def makes sense in the cards gm, probly more sense than cards ml, guess i got my homer hat on, or just cant resist the + money... ill check out sea and phi...gl to you as well my friend

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if dbags didnt suck so bad id like to play them today, miley a stud, i been saying for some time capuano is a fraud and to top it off zona hits lefties...still not sure and have been trying to keep card small these days so havnt decided if im looking to add bunch of plays today (seem to like quite a few)..
    I like Arizona here. Total pitching mismatch.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I like Arizona here. Total pitching mismatch.

yea i agree, just dont like the mentality of this team right now, i mean what do you expect when they were still in playoff hunt and start dumping players? i did just take them in a parlay that looks like this..

dbags+2.5
    stl+2.5
    hou+2.5

lololololoolllollol

BiffTFinancial

over def makes sense in the cards gm, probly more sense than cards ml, guess i got my homer hat on, or just cant resist the + money... ill check out sea and phi...gl to you as well my friend
    i came really close to playing Cards too, but i decided before even dipping my toe back that i was limiting today to 4 1u plays and didn't want to put 2 of those on Cards game.

2daBank

line is free failing in hou...if i know anything this yr i know once line steams like this it prob better to fade move than be on the side of the steam...oh well, i guess others see same pitching mismatch that i do in that gm..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

line is free failing in hou...if i know anything this yr i know once line steams like this it prob better to fade move than be on the side of the steam...oh well, i guess others see same pitching mismatch that i do in that gm..
    I think the line's just correcting itself. No matter how bad the Astros are, you can't ignore Norris' numbers at home vs. an unpredictable Arroyo. I'm not saying Houston should be favored here by any means, but you're getting the superior pitcher in the matchup at +150 or better.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think the line's just correcting itself. No matter how bad the Astros are, you can't ignore Norris' numbers at home vs. an unpredictable Arroyo. I'm not saying Houston should be favored here by any means, but you're getting the superior pitcher in the matchup at +150 or better.
    yea obviously folks see value in hou, where in lies the problem as you know as well as i more times than not when this the case it doesnt end well, doesnt really matter if it "sharp" money or not moving the line, obviously we know im not much of a tracker of things but id bet anything fading these moves all yr you would be up...

2daBank

nice little rain delay in washinton....westy a vet he been thru this before, stras? not so much...GO CARDS

2daBank

ol mcdonald getting sent to the farm e i e i o....

damn cards let stras off hook in 1st inning and now he cruising.....keep us in the gm westy!!

2daBank

dammit gallarado pull your head out your ass,,,3 runs should be enough for you!

2daBank

Brew crew busting heads...for life of me i cant figure out how mcdonald shut stl down twice the last month while he has been rocked by everyone else..

2daBank

stros on the board baby!!

2daBank

Craig just missed a fukkin hanger,,,motha fukkkkkkkkerrrr

2daBank

well looks like cards screwing me for 2nd day in a row...fade and lose, play and lose...what ya gonna do?

2daBank

New ball gm BABY!!! descalso goes BOOM!!!

franka33
    franka33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

bank what are you siding with on tonights game? sox or tigers

BiffTFinancial

thanks for the unit on Brewers -1, nice hit.

lean Sale and under tonight, what do you think?

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    thanks for the unit on Brewers -1, nice hit.

lean Sale and under tonight, what do you think?
    I hope you are right Biff. I took CWS ml. Good luck to all