No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hey Banker (re: Cards/Nats Sunday)

Would like to hear your thoughts on this one.

StL is +150. Westbrook vs. Strasberg.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Other games....

I realize Cleveland and Boston are in all-out free-falling nose dives, but Holland -165 on the road and Anderson -165 at home both seem way overpriced.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAS - Strasburg (R) RL +140

is the right play................

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    WAS - Strasburg (R) RL +140

is the right play................

really? Srasburgh will get beat tommorow. I dont know if St louis wins, but id take the over 7.5 here. I think strasburgh has that sunken feeling still. How would you like to be the ace and getting benched for the playoffs? I think theres alot of things going on in his head right now!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cant believe those asshole won today..they never win games like that..thought i had it right fading them today and when i saw the score at one point i was thinking if they lose im all over them against stras...obviously they won and when i was saying id take them i was gonna use the money off this gm (which they beat me out of)...now that it not house money i think i have to consider it a little more as i gotta get into westys head a little...i tend to agree with matt tho that stras is primed for problems, i know id feel like a bitch if i were stras and my "handlers" were telling me i had to shut it down, throw in fact cards must have all got corrective eye surgery yesterday before gm and we know them, they gonna prob take a good approach so stras better be mentally there.....let me see who ump is real quick as westy benefits from certain guys...

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Stras will be limited to 5 or 6 innings and the Nats pen is just not getting it done. They had the whole day off cause Gio went all 9 and they still looked like garbage. Burnetts a bum, Storen blew the game, Stammer and Matheus can be legit but the whole mid relief crew as a whole is just fukkn weak. Clippard is legit but you gotta have the lead in the 9th to see him.

Just another angle to consider.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 09-02-12 at 01:27 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Stras will be limited to 5 or 6 innings and the Nats pen is just not getting it done. They had the whole day off cause Gio went all 9 and they still looked like garbage. Burnetts a bum, Storen blew the game, and the whole mid relief crew is just fukkn weak. Clippard is legit but you gotta have the lead in the 9th to see him.

Just another angle to consider.

both pens have potential to be shaky no doubt..i thought the stras innning thing was understood but yea he wont go past 6...problem is if he is a stud thru 6 i could come in and pitch to cards at that point cause that how their bats go..but i think they will make him labor as once they hit a little their approach tends to get a lot better as a whole and id expect that 2marro, if they can get 2-3 off him and run him from gm early then yea it open season on pen....westy will give some up but he can still grind out 7 innings, his ball had lot of movement when he got waxed at pit good chance he can force some grounders (to bad no furcal and a suspect d behind him now)...im hoping he has a history with Winters cause that dude always strikes me as inconsistent and westy needs the low strike..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

when he is on he has some incredible pitches. he was bad last game but you just have no way of knowing if he'll be bad again.

bullpen is whoever davy johnson mixes and matches with, which is random. the other day vs. marlins, storen was amazing, today he blew the game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    when he is on he has some incredible pitches. he was bad last game but you just have no way of knowing if he'll be bad again.

bullpen is whoever davy johnson mixes and matches with, which is random. the other day vs. marlins, storen was amazing, today he blew the game
    i think it may be asking a lot for him to be on top of his gm (especially if cards are taking the approach they take when they acting right), but as matt said i think this innning shit has to be in his head, it certainly possible he goes out there pissed off and dominates, not sure if it worth laying the juice to find out, again especially against a stl team that finally saw runs on the board after a embarrassing stretch of gms, i dint see much of gm tonight but didnt freese have a few hits? once that guy gets a few he usually dont stop and he just got done going though a 0 fr 20 (something crazy) slump...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

Wtf happened? I know Storen gave up the hit but how'd the runner advance into scoring position. Game wasn't onMLnetwork. It said fielders indifference on my phone but the
    ball wasnt in play. He fukkn just gave second base to a runner on first who only had 1 stolen base. Stupid fuk.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea craig got a single, molina struck out, then freese came to bat and craig stole 2nd base during his ab. then freese hit the rbi

2daBank

i think cards are worth it @ +154 ,,,gonna go ahead and play for 1.5u, might do more or play the rl or look at team totals later but not sure which way line will go and feel ok here..

fukkin really tempted to play stos (you wont here me say that much if ever again)...

like brew crew for the sweep also ...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Just like yesterday. Nats shotty pen blows it. Stras throws a gem through 6 and Burnett blows it up in the 7th. Storen will come in to give up the winning run in the 8th or 9th.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Just like yesterday. Nats shotty pen blows it. Stras throws a gem through 6 and Burnett blows it up in the 7th. Storen will come in to give up the winning run in the 8th or 9th.
    if cards pen dont blow it 1st

i love that lynn was getting crushed in every 1st inning when he started so cards solution is to put him in pen , genius...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    if cards pen dont blow it 1st

i love that lynn was getting crushed in every 1st inning when he started so cards solution is to put him in pen , genius...
    I'm tired of Matheny.