nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Unfukkingreal

I normally can take a loss, but I am in homicide mode right now after Valdez lets a grounder hit RIGHT AT HIM go through his legs to let the Astros walk off. THE ASTROS! THE WORST TEAM IN BASEBALL AND YOU JUST GIVE THEM THE GAME?!?!?! THEY CANT WIN A FUKKING GAME TO SAVE THEIR LIVES....THAT IS UNTIL I GO BIG AGAINST THEM. UNFUKKINREAL. THEY PROBABLY WONT WIN ANOTHER FUKKING GAME THE REST OF THE YEAR, REDS JUST GAVE THEM THIS ONE TO FUKK ME!! ONE RUN AGAINST THE ASTROS? HOW MANY LEFT ON BASE? FUKKIN BUMS.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I went big on Cinn also. Very pissed and in a homicide mode also. Betting again tomorrow RL, Astros going to lose big time.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Shake it off, Bud. That's a bad fukkn beat. Whenever you fade the Stros it always seems as if THAT'S the game they win. It's fukkn bul$hit. If your roll can handle it just chase. Today was a bad day because their ace was on the mound.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Yep was on cinci too. 2outs and ground ball through legs. I'm going big on sf/Cain against chi. -174

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

I feel your pain

I was watching the game and said to myself yes! we got it! it's done, easy ground ball to second and I win. Then I watch the fukkkin ball go right between his legs, Un fukkin believeable.

Thing is I can't tell you that I have ever won a game that way, that's fukked to.

OH well try again tomorrow.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

orioles lost in a really stupid assed way today, went apeshit on a loaf of bread and destroyed it.

pounding orioles tomorrow of course.

sucks to lose an astros fade, happens so seldom