pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Couldnt stop smashing Giants button! Highest wager ever placed by me to date.

I hope 5 runs ahead is enough for you Timmy! Lol
    Attached Images  

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

got them in a combo with the woeful yankees

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

I can understand the temptation on the Yanks but they seem that they are just as good as dogs in late season if ya ask me with an over exaggerated juice. Especially how well Baltimore played in their last series at home.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

umm.. Timmy? Can't believe im actually getting sweated on a game we led by 5 points. Lol
    Bullpen needs more insurance for this guy, that was a sweet strikeout though keep it up! "REDEEM YOURSELF."
    Last edited by pdubb86; 09-01-12 at 01:19 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I love how you post all the games that are going your way 40 minutes after the game in his hand, why dont you start posting these picks before the game actually starts and then we can see whether or not youre actually good at what you do. Anyone can just post all their winners everyday and omit everything else.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

You seemed pretty sure about this bet when you made it. You should have taking San Fran at -1.5 really cash in.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Goduke I really dont "care" whether or not you need to see im "good" at what I do, because I already know what ive done, and where I am. Thats all that should really matter.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    Goduke I really dont "care" whether or not you need to see im "good" at what I do, because I already know what ive done, and where I am. Thats all that should really matter.

Well you arent really contributing anything other then saying "hey look at me" when you post your winners after they are way ahead. So if you are so self confident what you do on this site makes you look like youre a little boy who needs to be praised whenever he does something right. Its foolish, i dont care if youre good or not but anyone here can just come on after a game is in hand everytime and be like look "Im awesome" i picked the right game. How many losing bets do you make to probably offset your wins, Im betting alot

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

^ lol this guy,
    I come here to share just how special I can make it have you seen my previous posts? Some of the parlays I come up with go so hard and when I really feel a team it has been coming through. I dont want to help anybody we all have our own path. A simple "good job" or a "congrats" would have been nice.

swayzeexpress
    swayzeexpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hey pdubb, congrats