zenith8181
    zenith8181's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

8/31 ARI Team Total will be over 3.5 for sure...

yesterday I got lucky betting on the Dodgers team total under, and won $1000 but I lost $500 on the ARI Team Total Over 3, and today no matter what I am betting $2000 on Arizona team total over 3.5 will collect the money and bang the books...

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

why so much on a team averaging 2.6 runs the last 10 games?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Probably has something to do with Zona torching Harang a month ago in his last start against them. Gave up 7 earned in 5 innings and they hit almost .400 off him.

zenith8181
    zenith8181's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

that's how I make money on betting baseball for chasing which team has been under so many games and I am sure their team total will be over anytime soon, I think will be over within 3 games will see...

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ur in big trouble with that play tonight.

hagias
    hagias's Avatar Become A Pro!

I work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, M o n e y g r a m, WesternUnion, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers)

Signup includes 3-5 tips of carefully selected each day. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

My website:

http://e-typer.bloog.pl

From today, I decided to make on my blog very important changes. I want to limit the number of given matches to one. This will have its advantages as the subscription price per month will not be 300 $ (so far), but only 77 $. I think that since the existence of my blog to find out who had it my effectiveness has already done so. I think this would be good for both sides, and I do not I receive dozens of emails every day asking about the possibility of a subscription at a lower price.