killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

KNEW the day game was a trap..

3-0 cubs

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ball hits the ivy.. ends up being an inside the park HR... 5-0 cubs .. Cubs RL was +280 lol

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

that poor team needs breaks now and then 104 yrs. no world series

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I was thinking the same thing late last night. I killed it on SF against the Stros last but Stros were up 4-0 to start the game and I literally had to turn the game off because I couldnt handle it. SF came back to win but I couldn't help but to think maybe after the drama in the game, night game in Houston and day game in SF, they might be a little worn out.

That still doesn't mean they won't come back. Cubs pen is horrible.

And Wtf is up with Bumfukker? Guy was lights out and he's just getting lit lately.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Volstad on the mound to top it off. yikes

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

how exactly a trap? sf coming off tough series in hou and has to play early gm, bumgarner has struggled in the heat some already this yr, scrubbies actually play decent ball at home, and price about where it should have been...on bright side all you need is sf to wake up and get to chi pen and who knows (that be best for me since im on over),,these "trap" words get thrown around so often, imo you doing yourself a disservice simply writing a loss off as a "trap" instead of examining what angles/circumstances you may have missed and trying to improve as a capper....either way i hope sf wakes up and at least makes a gm of it for you....gl

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

Giants didn't get to the hotel until 4am and it looks like it.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

It's just when you look @ it on paper you see Bumfukk who is 13-6 with a 3.08 against Volstad who's what? Like 1-9 with a 5.00 ERA, don't quote me on Volstad stats but he's been bad. One of the best teams in the league and one of the worst. It just looks like they should have rolled through the Cubs.

The only reason I didn't pound SF was the night game last night in Houston and Bumfukker didn't look that great last time out.. and the juice. Anybody that had Cubs here... I hope one day I'm half the capper you are. I just didn't see it.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Thinking about pounding Cinci tonight. They can't both loose, right??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    It's just when you look @ it on paper you see Bumfukk who is 13-6 with a 3.08 against Volstad who's what? Like 1-9 with a 5.00 ERA, don't quote me on Volstad stats but he's been bad. One of the best teams in the league and one of the worst. It just looks like they should have rolled through the Cubs.

The only reason I didn't pound SF was the night game last night in Houston and Bumfukker didn't look that great last time out.. and the juice. Anybody that had Cubs here... I hope one day I'm half the capper you are. I just didn't see it.
    i didnt play cubs,,on the over, be nice if sf would give it a little help, and yea mostly didnt play cubs cause who the hell trust volstad, i did post several things about thinking bumfukkker wasnt a big fan of early starts or the heat, but as little interest that i had in cubs side there no way i looked at this gm and even considered laying that price on sf, as you said not great spot along with few other factors..

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Im Trapped

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

I hear ya killa...however would've been more rational prior to the start of the game to make such claim.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Thinking about pounding Cinci tonight. They can't both loose, right??
    Absolutely, Cincy fo sho

2daBank

you still got life...nothing make me happier than belt hitting a 3 run jack right here, then i can stop watching and you have a gm again..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Absolutely, Cincy fo sho
    The Houston Rookie pitcher looked good against the Mets. He only gave up 1 run in 4 innings. Leake is hit or miss. Two horrible Managers facing each other. Stros have been hitting the ball well. Don't get cute and go first 5 because more then likely you're gonna need that horrible Stros pen to give you a couple extra runs late in the game.

There was a look in the Astros eyes yesterday that makes me feel a little uncomfortable betting it. Especially Altuve.

I'm gonna go small and allow enough room for a 3 game chase. I don't know for sure that the Reds win tonight but I'd put my roll up against them not getting swept.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    The Houston Rookie pitcher looked good against the Mets. He only gave up 1 run in 4 innings. Leake is hit or miss. Two horrible Managers facing each other. Stros have been hitting the ball well. Don't get cute and go first 5 because more then likely you're gonna need that horrible Stros pen to give you a couple extra runs late in the game.

There was a look in the Astros eyes yesterday that makes me feel a little uncomfortable betting it. Especially Altuve.

I'm gonna go small and allow enough room for a 3 game chase. I don't know for sure that the Reds win tonight but I'd put my roll up against them not getting swept.

id say that bout as close to free as it gets, not gonna lie it be funny if hou swept them (i am cards fan after all) but yea not gonna happen

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Pffft.. lol. Houston sweeps the Reds and I'm closing up shop.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Boom. Over hit and SF back in it. Nice