bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

2 Team Parlay that should cash easy today...One of them is a GUARANTEE

Giants ML (MLB)

Michigan State ML (CFB)

I HAVE THIS LOCKED IN FOR A NICE CHUNK.I REALLY LIKED THE GIANTS TO BEAT THE CUBS TODAY,BUT JUST COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO PAY THAT HIGH JUICE BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE CUBS PLAY WELL DURING THE DAY AT HOME.

ON THE OTHER HAND VOLSTAD IS STILL IN THE MLB?...GUY SHOULD GET ROCKED

MICHIGAN STATE IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH BOISE STATE TONIGHT,I CONSIDER THIS THE PUSSIES VS THE DOGGS.........BOISE STATE WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT K.MOORE....IM MAKING A LARGE STRAIGHT BET TONIGHT ON MICHIGAN STATE -7,BUT JUST NOT SURE HOW MUCH YET.LONG TIME TIL KICKOFF SO IM GOING TO WAIT AND SEE HOW THE CUBS PAN OUT FIRST.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guarantee? So what happens if it loses? Will you stop posing guarantees?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I think SBR should post something like this somewhere:

To Members Who May Follow Other Posters: Please be wary of members who post plays that may seem unrealistic to most bettors.

These Are Some Examples:
    100 Dime Play Of The Week
    5,000* Star Play
    Lock Of The Year

Also please pay special attention to cappers/posters who do not update their record regularly, who do not include money/units won/lost as well as juice lost from their total plays in their record, or those who come out of nowhere with claims of a winning record that has not been posted or documented here at SBR.

Many posters will hype their plays in their thread title, yet don't update their record and in turn could have an overall losing record if it was indeed tracked.

Simply put, if a poster does not track and post their overall record with included units won/lost, they COULD be hiding something, and it's not fair to those of you who do follow to not have an overall and fair picture to base your opinions on whether or not you decide to follow for any specific day, night, or season.

To all Cappers who post picks here at SBR: Sometimes some of the pick threads get out of hand regarding thread titles, undocumented claims, and are much to shill like.

Please adhere to the following simple policies when posting picks. (I know most of the veteran cappers here at SBR already know this)..

1. Make no claims that have not been verified by a post prior to the start of each game in the claim that has not been recorded by a post here at SBR.

2. Keep your thread titles reasonable (or they may get toned down by an edit by an SBR mod). Eg. Sunday's NCAA Hoop selection or Today's NBA Picks etc. are what we are looking for.
    There is no need for posting outrageous claims or creating thread titles that contain undocumented records with ridiculous amounts of units played.

3. Keep in mind that a lot of inexperienced players read your posts. Please and make pick posts clear, concise and accurate so that all can count on the SBR cappers to post accurate information. Unverified posted records are subject to the poster being banned.

4. Everyone has a bad day from time to time, please do not start your YTD record over if you have one. Post your YTD record if you want but be honest when you do and kindly always use widely available lines..

Thank you, SBR Staff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: alexy

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Guarantee? So what happens if it loses? Will you stop posing guarantees?
    Well my last guarantee won by 32 points ....baltimore ravens last week.......Michigan State ML is just as much of a guarantee on the ML...I Also love how the spread is now at -8 when it was at -7 an hour ago.....i bet MSU WINS BY 20+....GOING TO BET THE NORMAL SPREAD AND IM GOING TO BUY IT UP TO THE BIGGEST MINUS I CAN AT PLUS MONEY ON 5 DIMES AND TAKE THAT TOO.....I GUARANTEE MSU WINS ML...GUARANTEE!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

volstad sucks, giants will win

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley, I would agree with you on both picks. However Brock Landers is on MSU.. So I'm really considering a ML bet on Boise or at least ATS.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Bradley, I would agree with you on both picks. However Brock Landers is on MSU.. So I'm really considering a ML bet on Boise or at least ATS.
    That man is a fukkin legend. Kiss of death for MSU.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cy Young Volstad shows up.. Giants are getting blanked

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

well bradley 5-0 cubs volstad on roll went 24 starts w/o a win cubs create reverse jinx michigan state shaky never underest. boise st. cold beer as yuo know veteran cappers here pay little or no attn. to these jokers anyway

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Oh bradley.. will you ever learn?

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

love post like these...good fade material!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i absolutely guarentee boise covers tonight.