R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Oh well didn't get the bet in got called away for a bit. Maybe for the best cause my gut was saying don't force it. Thanks for the input though and GL if you're on it.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

The degenerate in me couldn't help it... Just a small bet. Nats opened @ -150. I got it @ -120 and it felt like a trap. Have no idea why the line moved like that but I jumped on it. Nice hit on your games, man. I'm already capping tomorrow's plays.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    The degenerate in me couldn't help it... Just a small bet. Nats opened @ -150. I got it @ -120 and it felt like a trap. Have no idea why the line moved like that but I jumped on it. Nice hit on your games, man. I'm already capping tomorrow's plays.
    line moves mean jack shit...all it means is someone or more than likely some group found value in other side for whatever reason (despite what some around here seem to think a line move has never determined outcome of gm) , shouldnt let it effect a play you like, if anything you should be thrilled yo got it 30 cents cheaper...especially this yr when fading 20 cent plus line moves has been str8 cash more times than not i would think, no matter whther "sharp" or "square" money moved the number hasnt seemed to matter..
    Points Awarded:

Smutbucket gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mantle7 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Check out this guys list of people who's ass he "would" kick.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-30-12 at 05:59 AM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Lmfoa
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-30-12 at 05:57 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

"People on this forum whose asses I would kick and beat up" -Frogsrangers

That is some funny ass sh*t! How articulate I love how he added "And beat up". I'm pretty sure they are one and the same. Sounds like something a junior high bully with a room temp i.q. would write.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Mantle seems like good people. Stop the internet threats, b/c nobody wins. R you guys can just meet up @ the next bash.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He threatened ttrace35.

Poor kid has a death wish.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Mantle seems like good people. Stop the internet threats, b/c nobody wins. R you guys can just meet up @ the next bash.
    You're right. I went a little over the top about "if" he were tocome down. All I'm saying is that if he wants to come see me., then he can come see me. My problem is this guy thinks he's the pound for pound SBR fantasy streetfighting champion. The guy literally has a huge list of people who's and I quote "asses I would kick and beat up". Quite the wordsmith... Has anybody ever gotten a look at this guy? He sounds like a really mad 13 year old fat ginger kid that has just discovered the internet.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-30-12 at 03:07 PM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    "People on this forum whose asses I would kick and beat up" -Frogsrangers

That is some funny ass sh*t! How articulate I love how he added "And beat up". I'm pretty sure they are one and the same. Sounds like something a junior high bully with a room temp i.q. would write.
    Sounds terrifying, R.P. People who's asses he could kick AND beat up. Rofl

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Tick tock tick tock.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Cool, I made the list!

rkelley110, leftist hack who is probably some scrawny nerd who posts from his liberal enclave funded by his parents, probably has never had to work in his life, lives off his parents. All I would have to...... do is touch him and his scrawny ass would collapse and he would be knocked out. Then he would go online and post on his liberal blogs that some evil right winger tried to kill him, when in reality all I tried to do was set the record straight.

Faaaaaar from being right, my froggy friend. I live in PA and always wanted to go to Vegas. I don't go looking
    for fights, but I could kill two birds with one stone. (pun intended) Leave your little pea shooter at home and
    after you are looking up at me from the ground, I'll pick you up and buy you a beer.

First 12