vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers tomorrow??

i was initially leaning dodgers but stats actually favor pomeranz despite his record....hard to fade LA again though.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Idunno man. Blanton is trash. And i'm a Dodger homer.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know. stats look good for pomeranz but seems like one of those games where dodgers squeak an over win

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

Over

discipline09
    discipline09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i was gonna put together a little parlay with rockies, rockies under, and braves TT over 4..
    but after research just decided to pound rockies ml
    there's a lot of value here, everything seems to point slightly towards the rockies win

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by discipline09 View Post
    everything seems to point slightly towards the rockies win
    you must be new to this stuff. when everything point towards a rockies win, you're probably on the wrong side.

I do believe the Dodgers are the play here.

best of luck.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Does this Blanton ever win?? My gosh this guy is horrible.

Dodgers getting blown out every night to one of the worst teams in major leagues??

As silly as it sounds, It actually looks like the Dodgers are about to get swept here.

Let the football season begin now....this shit is too much!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    you must be new to this stuff. when everything point towards a rockies win, you're probably on the wrong side.

I do believe the Dodgers are the play here.

best of luck.
    oh looks like mr wanna be sharp has found the holy grail, "bet the opposite of what looks to be the play", GENIUS! cant believe no one else has thought about this yet! they really churning out smart cats at childraperU these days....douche

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh looks like mr wanna be sharp has found the holy grail, "bet the opposite of what looks to be the play", GENIUS! cant believe no one else has thought about this yet! they really churning out smart cats at childraperU these days....douche
    listen moron...i know what i'm talking about and if you want to get in an actual debate find someone we both trust to escrow a large amount of money and lets go. because you'll get ******* owned..i am 100% sure of that. i can back up my opinions on games with reasoning...something you don't do. ever.

so shut the **** up. you have 20k worthless posts on this forum, it's hilarious.

and lol at the child rape jokes. do you think i give a **** about jerry sandusky supposedly raping children? no, i don't. i don't give a shit about the victims and i don't care about rape nor have i ever had anything to do with anything involving rape. so your rape jokes are retarded. i'm a PSU alum and i have nothing to do with jerry sandusky aside from the fact that i'm a fan of his. he did a lot of great things for the GREAT football program we love and root for every single saturday all year long. so suck my dick, retard.

NittanyLionsFan

and lol at saying "bet opposite of what looks to be the play", when the **** did i ever say that you retard? Colorado doesn't look like the play, LA does.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just curious Nittany where were you yesterday when Ratzz called you out and challenged you? I'm sure you saw the post!

NittanyLionsFan

What post? I didn't. I've actually been driving about 2,000 miles (my twitter can confirm this). Link me please.

NittanyLionsFan

PM me the link or send it to me via twitter at @bmifsud and I'll check it later.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I will bump it

slimey
    slimey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2946

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    What post? I didn't. I've actually been driving about 2,000 miles (my twitter can confirm this). Link me please.
    Good one cuz hahahah

MM Discipline
    MM Discipline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

I'm going with the Rockies most likely too today. Everyone wants to be on the Dodgers and the pitching advantage I think most would give to Blanton as well as the hitting edge to the Dodgers. My angle is the the line-up and club house has yet to mold together after the big trade and the Dodgers really need to get back home in order to gather the troops and get everyone on the same page. Plus its the Dodgers trying to avoid a sweep so everyone will love to take the Dodgers. Therefore the Rockies are the choice lol as counter intuitive as that may seem.