matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

whats up with the ACE'S

Weaver gettin lit up as well tonight. weird night

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

unfukkanbelivable night shout out to Pac seriously im getting burried time to wait till NFL

matt1216

i hear ya man. I bet you wont see a night like this agian. all four aces getting drubbed at the same tme.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pretty much done with baseball I have been cutting back lately then tonight went with more picks because I just had too many "easy" picks I liked and if Cincy holds on for the win I will be 3-3. Aces getting lit up, shitty pitchers throwing like aces ,the dead teams won't die, and the ones still in the race play like they don't give a fukk half the time. Been a rough 8 day stretch overall in bases for me.. fukk these clowns!

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

The problem in Aneheim is the ump behind the plate is on the Red Sox huge. Weaver is totally skull fukked by this "zone". To say it's inconsistent is a bit of an understatement. Bucholz can't get a third strike called against him, and Weaver is being forced to pitch right down the middle or he is down 3-0 in the count. These Boston hitters don't have this kind of plate discipline Im afraid.

LA will need to score 8 to get past this ump. Better plan on getting all 8 on with hits too.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    The problem in Aneheim is the ump behind the plate is on the Red Sox huge. Weaver is totally skull fukked by this "zone". To say it's inconsistent is a bit of an understatement. Bucholz can't get a third strike called against him, and Weaver is being forced to pitch right down the middle or he is down 3-0 in the count. These Boston hitters don't have this kind of plate discipline Im afraid.

LA will need to score 8 to get past this ump. Better plan on getting all 8 on with hits too.
    ya im watching as we speak, bucholz gets behind 3-0 and came back 3 times off that count

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

When it comes to my bases picks lately "Murphys law" definetely applies

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Only true ace is Felix