You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Nationals can't hit good pitching ? Since when

Since when has this team struggled to score runs lately .. Best team In the league and best road team and they are havin an absolute hard ass time with getting on base ... Mind boggling

You mad bro

3-0 phillies .. Lose my nats bet ... Go figure Zimmerman had a bad outing when I'm on him and cliff lee is absolutely untouchable

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Since when is anyone surprised that Cliff Lee out pitches Jordan Zimmerman?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Since when is anyone surprised that Cliff Lee out pitches Jordan Zimmerman?
    I am? Considering cliff lee doesnt get run support and how often does Zimmerman even give up 3 runs in a game ? Let alone to a pitcher with an RBI ....

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

This is a standard game for cliff this season... he always goes like 6 strong innings along with 1 bad inning where he gives up 3 or 4. You just gotta hope it is yet to come (which it always does this year).

id be careful going against this phills team right now though... they are in the middle of beating up on the two best teams in the nl (wash and cinci) and have only lost 2 of 13 series since the break.. most likely too late, but since getting semi healthy, they are at least a team to be reckoned with that is playing for pride

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    This is a standard game for cliff this season... he always goes like 6 strong innings along with 1 bad inning where he gives up 3 or 4. You just gotta hope it is yet to come (which it always does this year).

id be careful going against this phills team right now though... they are in the middle of beating up on the two best teams in the nl (wash and cinci) and have only lost 2 of 13 series since the break.. most likely too late, but since getting semi healthy, they are at least a team to be reckoned with that is playing for pride
    I wasn't fading cliff lee hoping to have that 1 bad inning though ... I was hoping for 7 shut out innings from zimm and he shit the bed ... 3 runs in 5 innings isn't a good ratio for an era and he rarely gives up runs ... Cliff lee maybe 2-3 runs and I thought that woulda been game but nats offense sucks todayy