Twins tt o4 -110
    Marlins ML +169
    Nationals ML +103

GL SBR

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

I'm curious, why do you like the Marlins over the Dodgers?

LAD owned Miami yesterday, have the better pitcher on the mound today AND just got Adrian Gonzalez who will be batting in the clean up position for them tonight. I liked Dodgers before I heard about Adrian playing for them, and since hearing the news, I like them even more.

Not trying to talk you out of your pick or say it's bad, or anything. Dodgers seem like a no-brainer to me, so I'm curious if I missed something.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

JJ is a dodger killer

+170 is a gift from vegas

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

0-3 get em tomorrow

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    0-3 get em tomorrow
    Glad the dodgers are gonna win it for me, but I'm still taking a loss for the day too.

Had Giants, Dodgers and Under 9 in Wsox/Mariners. Last half an inning, score is 5-3. 2 outs, 2 strikes, no one on base. Need 1 strike or any kind of out and my bet wins by 1 run. Then... ******* solo homer for the Mariners makes the score 5-4 and my under bet is a push. Then bam, the next batter is out EASY, game over. What should have been a win was a damn push. SUCKS!

So looks like 1-1-1 today. Not terrible, but since the 1 loss had juice, it's a losing day. Would have been profit if not for that BS push. At least LAD is looking good. Sorry you bet the other side, though. We both lose today either way. Sucks.