everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

Is there money to be made with Houston tonight?

Houston is at +255 right now and they're undefeated against the Mets. Is it wise to bet on them? Or atleast +RL?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

mets can't score for shit

why not

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Full card and instead of looking for a good team continuing to play good.. you look at a bad team to maybe play good? Bookies love you I bet

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Chances of Houston winning 2 in a row while facing Dickey are slim... but with the Mets lack of offense I guess anything is possible.

everythingred

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Full card and instead of looking for a good team continuing to play good.. you look at a bad team to maybe play good? Bookies love you I bet
    I don't really bet on baseball other than Stifler's system which worked out nice so I ask questions to learn. I didn't bet but they're only losing 2-1 at the moment. I love betting against Houston a lot but the Mets suck from the limited knowledge I have. Just wanted to hear opinions, take it easy.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Two shit teams going at it. Battle of the losers.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    Interesting, I thought instead of looking for a post to add some insight to you found a post to criticize. Society loves you I bet. Let me show you how get people to listen to you.

Hey everything,

I generally don't think its profitable to look for teams that are playing poorly to somehow start playing well. One technique I use is to look for hot teams on the board and wager that they will remain hot. Good luck if you decide to take them anyway.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: everythingred

everythingred

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Interesting, I thought instead of looking for a post to add some insight to you found a post to criticize. Society loves you I bet. Let me show you how get people to listen to you.

Hey everything,

I generally don't think its profitable to look for teams that are playing poorly to somehow start playing well. One technique I use is to look for hot teams on the board and wager that they will remain hot. Good luck if you decide to take them anyway.
    didn't get to bet because I didn't have enough insight but thanks for being a class act and benefiting society in some way.