SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I need tickets to the baseball World Series!

I see some for $1200 each but how do you know you won't get ripped off? I want to take my son so I need 2. That's a lot of money. Does anyone have Railbird's email?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

see if illusion will sell you his tickets john.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Oh I should make it clear I want to see a game in Houston.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Come on, you're SBR John. Surely you'd be able to hustle a few tickets.

Maybe you could make a deal with Illusion. I think he's more excited about those Prick shirts than he is about the World Series.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    Oh I should make it clear I want to see a game in Houston.
    i figured as much john but, i wanted to see what Illusion would say about that. because, he told me last night on the phone he wouldn't sell his tickets for a million dollars

SBR_John
    Wisky

Tacomax you are 100% right!!!

Come on world... I'm crying out to the world out there. GET ME SOME WORLD SERIES TICKETS!!

I have worked hard in this business, never missed a day at work(unless you count that 2 weeks I was kidnapped in Manila). Now come on! Someone is bound to owe me?!

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Give Tej a call - tell him that a few WS tickets would get them a A- rating.

And then stiff him.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try stubhub.com John. They are very safe.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

I've used stubhub before.

Illusion you pick up your stubhub tickets at that little Pizza joint?

I tried to get WSox tickets. They went on sale at 12 noon. I was calling on two phones and trying over the computer.

Finally I get on over the computer. It says my wait is 15 minutes then 14 all the way down until I get in.

I asked for the max of 4 tickets. I get a note that says sorry we cannot find 4 tickets together. I think if I had asked for 2 I would have gotten them.

I don't have John's money so I'm not going to pay the ticket brokers.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001
    I've used stubhub before.

Illusion you pick up your stubhub tickets at that little Pizza joint?

I tried to get WSox tickets. They went on sale at 12 noon. I was calling on two phones and trying over the computer.

Finally I get on over the computer. It says my wait is 15 minutes then 14 all the way down until I get in.

I asked for the max of 4 tickets. I get a note that says sorry we cannot find 4 tickets together. I think if I had asked for 2 I would have gotten them.

I don't have John's money so I'm not going to pay the ticket brokers.
    My friend bought a season ticket package and offered me two tickets to game one for face value. (and I have to pay for all of the beer)

I also tried the other day getting tickets. We had five phones going along with three computers. I got the same messages as you. You enter that stupid word then get a hold screen. I tried for one hour with no luck. I'm just lucky I have great friends.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

My friend bought a season ticket package and offered me two tickets to game one for face value. (and I have to pay for all of the beer)
    sweet deal - I've never been to a World Series game.

Illusion

The only playoff games I have been to in any sport were the '97 eastern conference finals and game four of the finals in '98 (Bulls 96-54 record setting win against Utah)

bigboydan

any luck yet on finding tickets john ?

SBR_John
    Wisky

No luck yet although I did scoop some sweet 40 yrd line Longhorn tickets which I either got scammed on or will hit my door via fedx in about 2 hours.

Since Houston is about 4 hours from me I think me and my boy will just hop in the 1999 LeSabre and get there early and hold up 2 fingers and try to buy some from the scalpers. I'm thinking that could be some fun.

bigboydan

john, i thought you were going to trade in your 1999 LeSabre on a 1976 pink gremlin with a green racing stripe. let me guess, JJ bought the car right under your nose.

SBR_John
    Wisky

I think JJ has a van. Ya know, I'm fine with my Olds. I know russ has a lamorghini that tej bought him and Rx marty has a mercedes and I think the shrink has a hummer. Everyone else at SBR has some kind of truck and I'm talking about the huge dbl cab 4x4's. I'm not kidding either. The 3 SBR managers drive big black trucks, me and Bill have regular cars.