Huge reds fan but bad spot for reds here. Cards plus $ looks tasty

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

on it love Lynn +money

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Cards are pathetic, not a serious contender this year. Reds will take the series.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Not sure how this is a bad spot for the Reds - can pretty much sew up the division with a good series

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Reds bullpen is exausted . Latos bad numbers va cards. Cardinals bats are rolling. Cardinals motivated and can make up ground. I still think cardinals are going to make some ground on us and be the only contender with the reds since pirates are fading fast.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Reds bullpen is exausted . Latos bad numbers va cards. Cardinals bats are rolling. Cardinals motivated and can make up ground. I still think cardinals are going to make some ground on us and be the only contender with the reds since pirates are fading fast.
    Lynn has been terrible and isnt suited for that park, cards bats never really get rolling, they hang big numbers then go back to being below avg, sure some have hit latos but ill take his numbers in that park over a guy i know cards are seriously worried about far as how many innings he has worked.. i agree cards make up ground this series but think it the next 2 days when they have the adv on the mound in both of them imo..