The Juggernaut
    I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH
    The Juggernaut's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Astro love today?

You guys that thought there was value at +280 over a killer team like STL should be jizzin in your pants to get +200 over this Mets team that is "11-28 since the All-Star break, and have averaged 2.5 runs while losing 15 of 17 at Citi Field"

After thinkin about it, I'm pretty sure the owners of the Astros put this on the market for anyway betting on their team.....

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they just realized the Astros are garbage and no matter what, they can't win! lol

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

+1.5 for sure

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-01-14 at 10:41 AM.

The Juggernaut
    I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

No shit. Did you miss the 3 threads yesterday about people betting them cause there was "value" against one of the best teams in the league?

I was wonder where those people are today when they are +200 against an equally shitty Mets team.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-01-14 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Bettalent
    Bettalent's Avatar Become A Pro!

If someone ever bet the Astros more in this season, that person probably is retarded. Why waste time and money on this garbage team?

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Honesty, Wednesday was the only day I didn't fade them. It's automatic @ this point... I was so disappointed when NBA was over because
    I couldn't fade the Bobcats anymore. Lone behold.. We have the Houston Bobcats. Oppurtinty apparently does knock twice. I've watched a lot of their games and their lack of basic fundamentals are astonishing. They blow plays that are taught in T-Ball. Even if they do have a lead you can ALWAYS count on them to give the runs back one way or another.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-24-12 at 11:10 AM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Mets will destroy houston 3-2 tonigt lol!
    Points Awarded:

Gnutti gave matt1216 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gnutti

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernaut View Post
    No shit. Did you miss the 3 threads yesterday about people betting them cause there was "value" against one of the best teams in the league?

I was wonder where those people are today when they are +200 against an equally shitty Mets team.
    Yesterday the Astros had a better pitcher.

Lyles is s**t and Niese is solid. He could (I think will) carry the Mets to a win here.

Do what you want but don't cry if you lose

The Juggernaut
    I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Gnutti View Post
    Yesterday the Astros had a better pitcher.

Lyles is s**t and Niese is solid. He could (I think will) carry the Mets to a win here.

Do what you want but don't cry if you lose
    WTF are you talking about? I am agreeing with the fact that people that bet the Stros are crazy.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

***WARNING*** Niese and the Mets have a loss to the Astros May 5. Niese gave up 5 Runs in 3 innings. I was capping this game and came across that fun little fact. Kind of shocking but true. He is going up against Lyles who hasn't won a game for about two months though..

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Mets lost today will be an embarrassment to the franchise/city of NY. remember they were +500 before all star break...so they aren't THAT bad of a team. I hope they find their grove back starting with the lowly Astros.

but then again, the Astros did hit the Cards hard yesterday....they just couldn't hold on.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there is no value in houston. they will tease you with 1, 2, sometimes even 3 run leads then baaaammmm, then blows that lead in matter of an inning. it's like a cheap hooker that seems to have value but you find out she has aids...

do not touch that shit!!!!!

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Astros 2-0 after 1 inning

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

**** the Mets are terrible. and don't count your winnings yet Bdolan...it's the Astros.