matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Who does the drug testings??? they must be stupid

You guys wanna know who else has done steroids???? take a look at Miguel Cabrera!!! its too obvious. Take a look at his rookie days.... No gap in his front teeth, take a look now. You could drive a bus thru those 2 front theeth. The shit hes taking has made his body and skull expand plus other things. shit dosnt happen over time for no reason. Same with Peralta, take a look, 2 guys right there. Dont know how they havnt figured it out yet.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

testing a scam, just a way for that assclown selig to appease the stupid masses that are so outraged by a little juice..every sport is juicing and i honestly dont see the big deal, unfortunately there a bunch of stupid fukkin ppl in this country that are easily outraged by things that dont mean anything to their lives...

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    testing a scam, just a way for that assclown selig to appease the stupid masses that are so outraged by a little juice..every sport is juicing and i honestly dont see the big deal, unfortunately there a bunch of stupid fukkin ppl in this country that are easily outraged by things that dont mean anything to their lives...
    oh i hear ya man, i just dont know why you hear of only 2 people being caught so far for High test levels. I just figured might as well make a huge deal of it. every team has a few guys for sure

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

They have so many ways of covering up steroids. When you're making ass loads of money you can find a doctor to do anything for you.

My questions is...Why is baseball the only sport we seem to care about when it comes to steroids?

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    They have so many ways of covering up steroids. When you're making ass loads of money you can find a doctor to do anything for you.

My questions is...Why is baseball the only sport we seem to care about when it comes to steroids?

yes, thats very true. I believe they pick on baseball becasue it the most noticing when stats take a dramatic icline. plus its harder to tell on a hockey player or football because of all the gear. Whe a guy like "Gregg Zaun" former catcher for the jays puts on 25-30pounds in the off season and starts mashing balls, people start scratching their heads