Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

ALCS Rotations

My gut says Leyland holds to the Robertson-Verlander-Rogers-Bonderman order. Would give him his best three for Games 5-6-7, and his most veteran for Game 7. I'm hearing the Tigers might opt for Rogers in Game 2, but think Leyland will have him set for 3-7.

And who do you start after Zito-Loaiza-Haren for Oakland. It's either Joe Blanton or '5-Inning Rich' Harden. I'd take Harden on that one, even though you know in advance you might have to go get him in the 4th or 5th.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I think Leyland HAS to start Rogers in Oakland considering his lifetime success pitching there.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

It wouldn't have surprised me if Leyland did tab Rogers for Game 2, but it looks like Detroit will hold with the order they used in the ALDS: Robertson-Verlander-Rogers-Bonderman. Oakland also looks to be sticking with their same order of Zito-Loaiza-Haren, with '5-Inning Rich' Harden for Game 4.

Rogers is the guy I'd want for Game 3 since that would also set him up for Game 7, and I've got to think that Leyland looked at it from the back end and wanted Rogers in Game 7 as well.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

coaches took a vote who should start game 2 for the A's. What was funny I thought was the fact that it was a tie vote