Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

All of these HUGE favorites squeeking by

I don't like to pay over -150 for anything but o cannot believe all these huge +300 games are actually as close as they are. Detroit was what, -300? And tie game in the 11th. Cards barely squeezing by Houston. TB lost. I could ho on and on but who here plays the outlandish dogs and hits? I need to start taking notes.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

This has to be your first season betting baseball if you're surprised by this

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

A month after the All Star game you will see favorites that were originally around -180 now priced at -250 and higher... Good teams that need to get into the playoffs and are in a tight race are overpriced against the crappy teams that are injured and traded everyone away... It is always like this... And usually each day there is at least 1 upset over a -200 or higher team. You are almost fukked either way... Bet on a bunch of dogs and hope 1 hits... bet on a lot of favorites, hit most of them, but that one or two you lose sets you back a fukkload.

Welcome to gambling on baseball... I always saw this as the books making an attempt trying to squeeze out square money before football.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I know Baseball. Ive never seen live dogs as much as they've been hitting lately though. That's all I'm saying. It's hard for me to bet against a -250 because it just seems like thres no chance but they are hitting a lot lately

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

You are pretty much forced to take the RL if you want a favorite... I think the RL for the Tigers today was -135... and we all know what that final score ended up as..