R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bartolo Colon now suspended 50 games

2nd guy in a week ousted for 50 games after testing positive for testosterone

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Note to all professional league's: Everyone cheats.. always has.. and always will! Recent findings with the Pats, Aints, NBA league officials, mlb drug scandals are not news to me. Seriously this type of stuff did not just start in the past 10/15 years. It's the times we live in with all the communication/ news outlets, stricter testing, and more blabber mouths probably due to all the musical chairs created from free agency for the most part. It is what it is but please don't let congress get involved again lol! Jesus this country is going right down the toilet bowl and they have time to worry about these menial issues.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Note to all professional league's: Everyone cheats.. always has.. and always will! Recent findings with the Pats, Aints, NBA league officials, mlb drug scandals are not news to me. Seriously this type of stuff did not just start in the past 10/15 years. It's the times we live in with all the communication/ news outlets, stricter testing, and more blabber mouths probably due to all the musical chairs created from free agency for the most part. It is what it is but please don't let congress get involved again lol! Jesus this country is going right down the toilet bowl and they have time to worry about these menial issues.
    i bet his arm was wearing down at the beginning of the year. I will go out on a limb and say Colon will retire by next year. probably a last ditch effort to save his career. I noticed he started pitching better out of nowhere half way through the year

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Colon only got back into baseball by cheating. Remember what he did to get on the Yankees?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah he is not getting any younger that's for sure. Guys have been looking for the edge in some shape or form in sports since the beginning. We just hear about it more these days and like I said hopefully the big ups keep their noses out because they have more important things to deal with... like how they further destroy and mishandle this country!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

baseball is ok with it.

they would ban players for life if they really wanted steroids out of the game

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Color me shocked........NOT!

Glad I made my money off him before the bust.

Players that age performing THAT well will get on the radar. Of course, they're going to be tested. And, of course, they're going to be caught because, they may be pro athletes, but they are amateurs when it comes to passing tests; and those who go after them are professionals at busting cheaters.

Right about now...Clemens is re-thinking his decision at a comeback...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh I know Lunchbawks I can't stand nor trust Selig. That fukker new exactly what was going on in the 90's but he turned the other cheek because it was putting people back in the seats and starting buzz about baseball again after the strike. They only cracked down because Congress stepped in and really made a show of it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I rarely listen to these clowns however this morning ESPN was on and I listened to Bayless go on for a minute about how he suspects Jeter.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Too many burritos.
    Burrito Colon had too many burritos. Don't overthink it fellahs