borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate Money Obviously

Ok Boys,
    I Have avoided Baseball like the plague because I'm hot for like 3 days then cold for a month. .
    Tonight I felt like what the hell I hate money & points. I went all in on both to make sure it's 100% a burial like it should be.

I've got Phil & Cin Over 7 1/2 - 115 to win 100. I got Col/NYM over 7 1/2 -105 to win 100. I decided to parlay these fuckers for $100 and 100 pts

But the pain isn't over yet boys I knew I had to ensure I was going to lose. So I bet $230 to win $200 on The Yankees @115. When I bet the Yankees I always lose. And for the Death knell I'm putting 260 to win $100 on St. Lo. .

I just lade so much chalk on that last one even Brock Landers would be proud Salud MOFO's I'm 99.98% Broke Come tonight. On the bright side you guys can fade & I hear I can get awesome reload specials at places like youwager & dsi.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

LOL @ THE METS/CO game.. They have two horrific gas cans on the mound who are pitching Cy Young style. Unreal

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Watch tomorrow I'd bet the Under and they'll get 12 runs each.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

bases loaded & they are giving Cliff Lee Strikes when he pitches just below the Reds Helmet brims. Unreal This is why you can't bet baseball.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

That was a great inning from lee after bases got loaded, back up by some great d, don't blame the umps..

Anyway who cares since you already stated you don't like money, obviously

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Anyway if lee doesn't hand off the ball too JP, the bullpen will get your over

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Theres the mets o

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Very much alive with Phil's over now

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Looks like I only lost the Yank-me's. So that was $200 Nicely lost

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i feel you on the first sentence.Baseball whipped my ass a few weeks ago.i went from 18k down to under $1000....holding steady at back around 4k with no deposits,but im just too scared to play anything.I LOVED THE RAYS under tonight(1-0) final in the 10TH!!!!!!Please!!!!

and i only bet $100 phucking dollars on it and it passed with flying colors.....but when i pony up the big bets i get smashed.Last year and previous years i crushed baseball,this year has not been so kind.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i feel you on the first sentence.Baseball whipped my ass a few weeks ago.i went from 18k down to under $1000....holding steady at back around 4k with no deposits,but im just too scared to play anything.I LOVED THE RAYS under tonight(1-0) final in the 10TH!!!!!!Please!!!!

and i only bet $100 phucking dollars on it and it passed with flying colors.....but when i pony up the big bets i get smashed.Last year and previous years i crushed baseball,this year has not been so kind.
    Baseball is the only sport where you can be 100% Spot on in analysis with the stars aligned for you, then have it all crushed because of management/pitcher break down etc.