moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I've got an A's future and I'm hoping...

...the Yanks come back and win this series, because I think the A's matchup better with them than the Tigers as crazy as it sounds. With the Yanks, you basically got two tee-ball games with old man Mullet on the mound, but with the Tigers, despite his post season troubles, Rogers is cash money pitching in Oakland. Also, liked the A's chances of exposing that Yankees' middle relief, while Detroit's is at a much higher level. That said, if the Tigers do clinch, I think it will be a very close series with Oakland with no decided edge, while I'm more comfortable backing Oakland against the Yanks and in the process, getting a much better price.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

I'd agree with that. The Yankees are definately the more all-round beatable team. The pitching isn't there and if the bats don't turn up (as they haven't for the last 2 games) then they're screwed.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I could definitely understand the reasoning. I hope it is the A's vs Yankees as well.. I really really hope it is...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good luck with your future bet OWNED.

But I feel the Tigers are on their way to the World Series, and possibly a World Championship.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Yeah, I see no advantage in this series for either squad, but I would lean Detroit the way they are going right now. Should be a great series though with the pitching on both staffs.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

tough call.i like the A's

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I think the A's are the team this year, although Bud S is pulling hard for the Tigers

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

If Selig is pulling for the Tigers, then put me down on the A's