No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

64-54 Orioles are +265 vs. 63-55 Tigers on Friday

I'm not advocating a play on Baltimore, but by all means, do not lay that kind of juice with Detroit. SU, parlay, RL, whatever. Horrible baseball bet long-term.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Don't have to tell me twice. I hate juice and never go ov -140 and rarely even that high. There is always better value on the board everyday than laying that kind of juice down.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

"right on" NC, .. i am going the other way... not even sure why they go that high.. who takes it?

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

LOL 8/10 times these crazy favorites end up losing...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Anywhere close to +300 and Im taking it. Absolute joke of a line.

no.1cards
    no.1cards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I don't post often but I am advocating play on Baltimore, best bet on the board.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a 'dogg player myself but I think the line is where it's at primarily due to Balty's lackluster offense (....and of course Verlander draws big public action). With a number of Aces and #2s going tonight, many against bad teams, perhaps its Vegas' way of scaring people off Det(?)

But having saide that, it's Birds or nothing for me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LizReed44 View Post
    I'm a 'dogg player myself but I think the line is where it's at primarily due to Balty's lackluster offense (....and of course Verlander draws big public action). With a number of Aces and #2s going tonight, many against bad teams, perhaps its Vegas' way of scaring people off Det(?)

But having saide that, it's Birds or nothing for me.
    yea line obviously set like that to make them not even worth it to put in parlays, im sure many still will and prob win but books aint suckers, obviously they feel the risk of giving crazy odds on the dog is less than letting every jerkoff in the world get fat with zoo in a parlay here....damn near 3 to 1 on a baseball gm is flat out retarded, that said i feel like id be pissing money away playing dog here, balty been playing good enough ball that all that + is way to attractive, "value" hunters prob get screwed and chalk eating parlays wont pay shit..if i had to bet it id look for balty +2.5 or something, lol

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Baltimore -1.5 +383 (5dimes)

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont touch Baltie... Im an Oooooooooooooos fan but last night showed me something... After losing the lead.. I knew they would then go on and lose the game.. Here you have Verly going against our 4th 5th best starter who didnt pitch a meaningful game for a while after they brought his fat ass back (Hunter)... Id stay the **** away.. Usually I would pound the dog too.... but the Oss will lose this series with Detroit and go on a slump till late August. Play on +1.5 if you have to.. check Os 1 run game record so if they keep it close they either cover or win outright. You either back the dog here or dont play at all.... Yes Im a Oooooooos fan but still...